HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Default Guinea Pig films

Has anybody ever watched any of the guinea pig films? I've just watched a clip on youtube and feel sick, apparently the makers were took to court and everything because it was thought to be an actual snuff film... Lmao.

Anyways if you want to watch a scene it's in a spoiler below (not for the faint hearted, might have to sign in idk)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Heard about them, never even thought to watch them as it's just stupid. It wouldn't gross me out or anything but what's the point in making a film that's JUST pure gore? Where's the story?

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love horror films but I like a plot with them. The problem with a lot of these types of films is its just about making something as sick as possible. To me directors today are using the gore to create a story instead of having the gore in to make the story go somewhere if you get me