HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default got an interview!

Soooo I managed to get an interview at Pets At Home this Sunday.
    I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had an interview / gotten the job and could give me advice on how to dress/ what happens at the interview?
    It's a group interview and there's a team building bit so any advice would be appreciated anyway
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

omf that would be such a good place to work except obv I'm allergic to everything so prob not a good choice for me but yeah that sort of job you just basically want to come across as mega friendly and an animal freak, if you have a certain animal that you're obsessed with mention that and they'll be like omf she won't kill them all or whatever and like don't wear a suit but don't go in hotpants and a hoody either, basically try to look good without overdressing because it's obv not an office job and you'll prob end up in jeans and a tshirt if you get it anyway so maybe NICE jeans if you got some and a cheeky blouse so you look like you have some semblance of professionalism even if you totes don't idk

I write words and words and words
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha i can tell!
    I was thinking about a black skirt and a white top with leopard trim but I'm not sure if the skirt is too formal? I don't know! Or a dress with swallows on? omg i'm so stuck!
    I have lots of animals so no worry about that about showing off!
    Any general interview advice? I've never had an interview before D:

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Good luck, sounds like and interesting place to work. Just prepare for the questions so your not left speechless during the interview Sell yourself.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Neverz

Latest Awards:

YOU GO GLEN COCO... =]

moderator alert Edited by GoldenMerc (Trialist Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly
    Last edited by GoldenMerc; 27-09-2012 at 05:49 PM.

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” ― A.A. Milne

Tokens
    Habbo
    catchetat

Latest Awards:

there's a documentary on bbc about how poor hygiene is for the pets that live there...
    Please visit my websites (yn)

http://ks3sci.webs.com/ to revise Key stage 3 Science
    http://igcsechem.webs.com/ to revise I/GCSE Chemistry
    http://plain_indians.webs.com to learn about the plain indians
    http://medic4u.webs.com for first year medical notes
    http://medics4u.webs.com for second year medical notes

http://catchetat.blogspot.co.uk/ to check out my blog (as a boring medical student)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catchetat View Post
    there's a documentary on bbc about how poor hygiene is for the pets that live there...
    what's your point.... i'm only going for an interview???

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

group interview - make yourself stand out, listen to other people and share your opinions with the group. Make sure you actually take part in the discussions and don't just sit there like a lemon... MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR VOICE HEARD!! Ikr it's difficult if there's other people but that's what they like to see, be the first to volunteer if you have to do any group work or any activities. Make sure you listen to others though!! All about team work.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Eee im nervous!
    I also just got an interview at Sainsburys Bakery on the 12th October !!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just got back from the Pets at Home interview! It went well, i think. Loads of people turned up in jeans but i went in a black skirt and a nice top. Errrrm I got there early and we sat and had a chat. then when everyone got there the manager talked through stuff like qualifications you can get, wages, what you'll do, the actual job, stuff like that. then we go i to groups and built a hamster cage which was fun we then had individual interviews where we got asked what wed do in different situations. Then we just walked round the store and the manager explained different things. I really hope i get it , I tried to talk quite a bit, be happy and smiley and make them laugh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast