HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

First ep of season 2 was so good

Tokens
    Habbo
    Foregetfuhl

Latest Awards:

I've watched the first two eps now and got to love the background stories of other characters not just Snow and Emma. Was amazing to see the inclusion of David/Charming more and his impact into the community and it really is just as amazing as I remember from Season 1 and oh my god the twist at the end of episode 2. My jaw dropped like... OH MY GOD AS IFFFFF!
    “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Anyone watched episode 3? My favourite so far. I really wasn't expecting Cora to be Lancelot. Feel a bit sad because I was really warming to his character! So many cute moments. Loved the backstory of snow and david's mum and their marriage, Emma's realisation that snow would do anything for her, David and Henry sword fighting, and Jefferson finally united with grace! I actually felt so sorry for Regina when henry stood her up She was so excited. Didn't get why they didn't investigate the vault though!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

ah everyone is saying its their fave.. I found it really boring like the whole aurora tryna kill, can't remember if it was emma or snow now lol, just forgiven like that? like built it up and up and she was caught so easy lol >.< kinda predictable with charmings mum not drinking the water lol. I'm really curious as to what Lancelot was going on about when he said the reason for him being under the kings command now or whatever was because of love? and he seems to LIKE LIKE snow lol.

OH MY GOD YEAH when henry stood her up I felt so bad for her aww! kinda annoying that they're like 'redeeming' regina in a way by saying "oh corra is worse than her" etc which is true but im sure reginas ruined more lives. cora and regina both started the same way, by bring given the book... Theyre both the same really :/ has it said what happened to corra after Regina pushed her to the mirror? How did she end up captured?

ooo I can't wait till next week though. they could have done more with the Jefferson and henry thing IMO. Henry said one thing and suddenly Jefferson goes to get his daughter even tho he could have as soon as charming got him out the car? didn't seem really believeable. Maybe I jut wasn't in the right state of mind to watch but were good parts like snow actually seeming more like snow instead of annoying Mary Margaret lol

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    ah everyone is saying its their fave.. I found it really boring like the whole aurora tryna kill, can't remember if it was emma or snow now lol, just forgiven like that? like built it up and up and she was caught so easy lol >.< kinda predictable with charmings mum not drinking the water lol. I'm really curious as to what Lancelot was going on about when he said the reason for him being under the kings command now or whatever was because of love? and he seems to LIKE LIKE snow lol.

OH MY GOD YEAH when henry stood her up I felt so bad for her aww! kinda annoying that they're like 'redeeming' regina in a way by saying "oh corra is worse than her" etc which is true but im sure reginas ruined more lives. cora and regina both started the same way, by bring given the book... Theyre both the same really :/ has it said what happened to corra after Regina pushed her to the mirror? How did she end up captured?

ooo I can't wait till next week though. they could have done more with the Jefferson and henry thing IMO. Henry said one thing and suddenly Jefferson goes to get his daughter even tho he could have as soon as charming got him out the car? didn't seem really believeable. Maybe I jut wasn't in the right state of mind to watch but were good parts like snow actually seeming more like snow instead of annoying Mary Margaret lol
    I find Aurora bratty and annoying ;/ I took the love Lancelot was talking about though as Guinevere? Since he falls in love with her in the Arthurian legend. We haven't seen what happened after she was pushed through the mirror, but I'm looking forward to finding out how that part of fairytale land survived, and seeing how Lancelot died.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not my favourite episode but I think now the curse is broken storybrooke plots seem a bit boring. the fun of storybrooke was mainly seeing how their fake identity was similar/different to their fairytale character and now that's gone. I do like that emma is in fairytale wasteland now though (I prefer this world now) and thought it was sad that snow was upset at not being able to watch her daughter grow up aww

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    Not my favourite episode but I think now the curse is broken storybrooke plots seem a bit boring. the fun of storybrooke was mainly seeing how their fake identity was similar/different to their fairytale character and now that's gone. I do like that emma is in fairytale wasteland now though (I prefer this world now) and thought it was sad that snow was upset at not being able to watch her daughter grow up aww
    Yea, I am getting a bit bored of storybrooke, which is why I liked this episode because it hardly had any storybrooke time. I'm sure it will get exciting though when they explore August and Henry's father/ mystery new york guy. I wonder if Cora will get to storybrooke before Snow and Emma. Imagine the havoc if she shapeshifts into them. ;o

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well it looked like she was doing some sort of spell to fix the wardrobe so who knows, it's possible. that'd be interesting! i realised what was missing from last episode! mr gold/rumpelstiltskin, he's my favourite character lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Exclamation

anyone watched ep 4?

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Last edited by Red; 22-10-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast