HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default We Will, We Will, Rock You!

I went to see this last night at the Dominion Theatre. Very stupid storyline, but then again, it has Queen songs.

~Code
    I'm Back!

Tokens

Default We Will Rock You!

Last October i went to London to see 'We Will Rock You' at a Theatre with my Performing Arts class at school but i can't remember which Theatre it was at. It was really good though and at the end everyone was standing on there seats singing 'We Will Rock You' and they really involved the audience in the show. We went to see this show because in my school we were performing the 'We Will Rock You' show for the public at Christmas and this gave us some good ideas. We all had sore throats the next day though.
    Everyone Is Beautiful No Matter What People Say

Tokens

I wudnt go see it because i cant stand anyone singing Queen songs other than Freddie Mercury - or some of teh other members solo songs but their not as good.
    Btw i queens biggest fan lol - look at my sub-forum its queenafied

The Era Still Lives On

Tokens

My mum and dad saw that when they went to vegas. Said it was a fab show and the songs fitted in really well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What annoys me, Oggy, is that they're on tour with some loser as lead singer. If you can name me someone as irreplacable as Mercury (even the Brian Johnson/Bon Scott thing is lesser to this!), I'll eat my rockin' hat!

~Code
    I'm Back!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never did go see it, but apparenly it was good.

Mamma Mia was a great musical featuring ABBA songs, that was fun.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oOO Ne good?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by CodeFairy
    What annoys me, Oggy, is that they're on tour with some loser as lead singer. If you can name me someone as irreplacable as Mercury (even the Brian Johnson/Bon Scott thing is lesser to this!), I'll eat my rockin' hat!

~Code
    I agree - you cnt blame brian, roger and john for trying to start it up and go on toue but they must know they cnt get a replacement, brian should go on tour on his own, he has an album i think and he awesome singer and well his guitar riffs speak for themselves...

The Era Still Lives On