HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MakeBelieve..

Latest Awards:

Default Furniture Collection

I always wanted to make a thread to explain some of my alterations, so here it is..

I was originally inspired by Gamecube's Animal Crossing "Cabana" furniture line, but as I began alting this.. it became totally different. I faded the colors a lot. The result left it to look a bit depressing (hence the alcohol in the room alt), and a grandmother's home kind of feel. Nonetheless, I still like it. View the full room alt: http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/hangover.png

This reminded me of an adobe home with the excessive brown, but the furniture looked modern... ta-da. Took me about 3 attempts to start this alteration. By far, this was the most fun to make. I would rotate the couches and the tv, but I'm lazy and it's not needed View the full room alt: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=756299

Choux Bakery. The name doesn't make sense, imo. But it was inspired by Corinne Bailey Rae's song. I thought about making a huge bakery, but it didn't work out. I gave up after the macaroons. View the partial room alt: http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/a...houxbakery.png

The first furniture line I ever made (late 2007?). This was inspired by my room back then. That's literally my bed before. There's way more furniture to this, but they are so horrible that I refuse to display it here. View the full room alt: http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/9...5051ec0zu6.gif

moderator alert Thread moved by Nick (Forum Moderator): To 'Elite Alterations'. With permission from the Forum Manager. Great work, well done!
    Last edited by Nick; 10-12-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

The deluxe ones are so cute!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All your work is really amazing and I like the reasoning behind it, shame you can't design furni for Habbo! +rep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Think this is great, nice detail has gone into this - just like all your other work!!

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've browsed quite a few of your old designs on here as well, yet again, you don't fail to impress me. These are fantastic - especially the Cabana range.

+Rep
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

It's alright, good style but a fair amount of errors here and there and your circular objects could use improvement.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like different parts of each one, really like the rug on the bottom one. On the Adobe room did you recolour Grass Patches for the rug?

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Amyy

Latest Awards:

I love the deluxe one, I'd like to see these on habbo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bulls

these are amazing, I want them hey habbo, wanna give us a merry christmas? add these please aha. eh, one can dream? xP~

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Omg the last image has two ways! D: They all look so lovely and amazingly done! So jealous of you
    Keep the great job

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast