HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Purity Ring.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Teabags

Latest Awards:

Default Purity Ring.

not heard of them until last week.
    just in case anyone was interested.

superhappy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

love love love them.

my favourite album of the year, went to see them in manchester last month, the light show was pretty, but there was still a lot to be desired, but with this kind of act it's rather hard to put in a show.

my favourite tracks being amenamy and grandloves, you might also be interested in alunageorge, they sound like they're going to be big in a james blake-ish way this year (they're up for critics choice at the brits, it's already gone to that bloke, but whatever)

have a listen to your drums, your love and analyser if you get a chance!
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Not really a fan, but not bad.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Teabags

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    love love love them.

my favourite album of the year, went to see them in manchester last month, the light show was pretty, but there was still a lot to be desired, but with this kind of act it's rather hard to put in a show.

my favourite tracks being amenamy and grandloves, you might also be interested in alunageorge, they sound like they're going to be big in a james blake-ish way this year (they're up for critics choice at the brits, it's already gone to that bloke, but whatever)

have a listen to your drums, your love and analyser if you get a chance!
    haha! Glad to know I'm not the alone.
    ;o would be good to go and see them!
    I'll go on the hunt for a few more tracks. Do quite like Fineshrine and Obedear too.

superhappy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Teabags

Latest Awards:

@Plebings thought you might like boiler room sesh.

superhappy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Teabags; haha, that crowd, geeze. was alright for a dj though.

not sure what they're going to do in the future though, they seemed to take a while to make shrines and they've carved themselves a bit of a small niche. not sure if i'd enjoy another copy of the album. did you get to listen to the album by the way? what did you think of it?

in other music news i've been enjoying cassie's rockabye baby mixtape, which you might like (and it's free).
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Teabags

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    @Teabags; haha, that crowd, geeze. was alright for a dj though.

not sure what they're going to do in the future though, they seemed to take a while to make shrines and they've carved themselves a bit of a small niche. not sure if i'd enjoy another copy of the album. did you get to listen to the album by the way? what did you think of it?

in other music news i've been enjoying cassie's rockabye baby mixtape, which you might like (and it's free).
    absolutely loved shrines. think crawlersout had to be my favourite in the end.
    been listening to acoustic stuff lately, bit of a change of scene. live show > DJ set though

Haven't heard cassie in ages! I'll give it a listen.

@Plebings
    just realised cassie's song is somewhere in the mix. At like 20minutes or whatever - you're too far ahead of the scene!
    Some guy posted everything.

@j0rd can't merge my text could you? Don't want to double post.

moderator alert Edited by j0rd (Forum Moderator) - Posts merged
    Last edited by j0rd; 30-05-2013 at 01:18 PM.

superhappy.