HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woodland Beach

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I think it's ok, maybe it's a bit too similar to other Summer rooms but then again you can't really make a beach look any different. You need to rotate the Tiki Bar if you want to fit with the pattern, that between two Corner Bars? If you get where I mean, it could just be me being annoying though. Also, instead of a Nest(led) Tree on the Picnic Blanket why not have a Picnic Blanket? It's nice though x.
    Didn't notice the thing about tiki bars thx!!
    + do you mean remove the picnic blanket and just have the weird little seat things that i've forgotten the name of?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Olhal

Latest Awards:

It's not like a serious thing I was just giving an idea, but I do love the room

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    The gate is to block off the tele (which has secretness behind it ) and I'll sort the butterflies out in a minute. I agree that they could be better placed!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

aww love it charlie x same as other ppl said really, just not sure the area gate fitd in
    but rly cutee x

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Markster:

Latest Awards:

Summer paradise right there I really do like it, probably more than some of the other beaches i have seen on habbo because it's not such a big room and you don't have to scroll the screen over every time you move 2 steps Well done!
    Loading Habbox V7 Progress

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

Its okay i guess, i've never really been a fan of the summer furniture

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amatures

looks nice, it reminds me of a beach, i've never been on a beach for over 4 months ;[

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Didn't notice the thing about tiki bars thx!!
    + do you mean remove the picnic blanket and just have the weird little seat things that i've forgotten the name of?
    No I mean you have a tree on a Picnic Blanket, maybe change that for a Picnic Basket (the tree) and put the tree elsewhere ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

It also reminded me of the HxHD layout of 2011, when I first found out about habbox.

I dislike the champagne behind the bar and the grey gate right after a chair, but apart from that it looks okay, but a bit too crowded. The pool nex to the bbq, the road right next to the sand and the drinks box, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12