HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Benney View Post
    paige can i work at your drive thru?
    i pickalled
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OHHHHH. never mind then!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

looks good paige, like how you managed to shape it around the look of my mcdonalds which was kinda hard. only thing that looks a little weird is the toner for the background, although i'm not sure if there's any easy way to improve or any way which would look better. lovely room

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    looks good paige, like how you managed to shape it around the look of my mcdonalds which was kinda hard. only thing that looks a little weird is the toner for the background, although i'm not sure if there's any easy way to improve or any way which would look better. lovely room
    thanks georgia x
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

@Okeanos; since you -repped me for 'a ripped design, y copy people?' i'd appreciate it if you would post here telling me exactly who i copied and who i 'ripped the design' off of because this was a design made by ME and me only, completely original considering the only habbo mcdonalds building i've ever seen is this one;

and mine looks nothing like this as i tried my ut most to make it different to this as i thought this was the only other mcdonalds building on habbo and i tried making mine realistic and modern so please explain
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am pretty sure Zatley made one lol - I didnt say you took the design idea from a recent room... but ive seen a room (not the one you posted) a lot like that. Sucks to be found out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    I am pretty sure Zatley made one lol - I didnt say you took the design idea from a recent room... but ive seen a room (not the one you posted) a lot like that. Sucks to be found out.
    awkward considering i've never seen that in my life and the room i posted above isn't recent it's like years old so what does that prove at all? i made this design on my own with inspiration from the picture i posted above because it's the only one i've ever seen on habbo so sucks to be wrong?
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Paige View Post
    awkward considering i've never seen that in my life and the room i posted above isn't recent it's like years old so what does that prove at all? i made this design on my own with inspiration from the picture i posted above because it's the only one i've ever seen on habbo so sucks to be wrong?
    lol i dont care if you've seen it or not to be totally honest, i have seen it and your room looks a lot like it - yours is an unoriginal design whatever you say.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    lol i dont care if you've seen it or not to be totally honest, i have seen it and your room looks a lot like it - yours is an unoriginal design whatever you say.
    so don't mention it then, cause clearly if i haven't seen it i didn't copy so awk?? ohhh so you have seen that room and you've seen mine so that means i copied it, yep okay makes total sense.. i don't care if you think it is an unoriginal design but don't accuse me of copying when you clearly have no idea
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Paige View Post
    so don't mention it then, cause clearly if i haven't seen it i didn't copy so awk?? ohhh so you have seen that room and you've seen mine so that means i copied it, yep okay makes total sense.. i don't care if you think it is an unoriginal design but don't accuse me of copying when you clearly have no idea
    you might not remember seeing it, but it is pretty obv you did cos you're using a lot of the ideas that he used. i think you copied, there is nothing more to say.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast