HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Default Bradford City vs Aston Villa

Did anybody watch the match?

I think Aston Villa, even on their best day, wouldn't have been able to match Bradford's determination to win that game. So looking forward to the next leg on 22nd January, gonna be suuuuch a good game that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes and i think that Bradford deserved to win it too!

Makes for a good game at Villa Park in 2 weeks time - if Bradford can score first goal early on then they would surely become massive favourites

#Yorkshire # Yorkshire
    :dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:

I have left for now but may return in the future!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I want Dynamo's team to win
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, they are going to Wembley, que sera sera!

WOW Bradford are going to the final - what an amazing day that will be for them.

YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I do love you, Villa. Shame we couldn't nick it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't watch it but my parents did, glad Bradford are going through, @Deak; you mean WEST Yorkshire I'm sure, best county ever . Anyway, it'll be a good match to watch in next fixture, forgot they were on until my mum shouted .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I didn't watch it but my parents did, glad Bradford are going through, @Deak; you mean WEST Yorkshire I'm sure, best county ever . Anyway, it'll be a good match to watch in next fixture, forgot they were on until my mum shouted .
    lol! South Yorkshire in my opinion

Whatever happens in the final everyone connected to Bradford will have a great day / weekend.

IF its Chelsea v Bradford final then you would expect Chelsea to get in Europe next year so that leaves a spot for the runners up...

Bradford City in Europe next year!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very well done to them, I always like an underdog, here's hoping they can do the impossible and win the final

I saw some guys status on Facebook yesterday saying he knew he should have placed a £10 bet on Bradford City reaching the final at the start of the competition, at 10,000/1.

What sort of person thinks to themselves to place a bet on that at the start of a tournament? I wanted to comment on his status, but I don't exactly know him, so thought I better not Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Very well done to them, I always like an underdog, here's hoping they can do the impossible and win the final

I saw some guys status on Facebook yesterday saying he knew he should have placed a £10 bet on Bradford City reaching the final at the start of the competition, at 10,000/1.

What sort of person thinks to themselves to place a bet on that at the start of a tournament? I wanted to comment on his status, but I don't exactly know him, so thought I better not Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
    Everybody says that they should have bet on something once it has happened...

Nobody expected that Bradford would get to the final given then fact of the massive odds - its a one off and they will probably lose in the first round next year to a team lower than them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Deak View Post
    Everybody says that they should have bet on something once it has happened...

Nobody expected that Bradford would get to the final given then fact of the massive odds - its a one off and they will probably lose in the first round next year to a team lower than them.
    Yes, it's just the way the person phrased their sentence, they made it sound like they knew from the beginning that Bradford would be totally awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast