HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: The Six Nations

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Teabags View Post
    haha.
    England were a different team. Did thing that they were going to be outmuscled - hats off at 27-point difference.
    Missed tackles for England were appalling, but when you compared Cuthbert + North against Ashton (who has the most missed tackles of the games) was always going to win.

Sure the celebrations would've been good in Wales that night though!
    Was happy for Italy to break some records this time around.
    I was so relieved when I saw Ashton was starting. I can't thank you guys enough
    I think it's a nice way to say "we're back" after losing 8 international matches on the bounce (not good).

I was so surprised to see Tuilagi being stopped as soon as he got the ball! But hats off to the Italians, really giving it to the French & Irish
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Steve Walsh was totally biased all game... plus he didn't know the rules come scrum time. Dan Cole and Tom Youngs don't get annoyed for any old reason.... amazing that when they took Adam Jones off England could actually contest the scrums. Adam Jones... binding on the arm forcing scrum to collapse. Robbed, enough said

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Steve Walsh was totally biased all game... plus he didn't know the rules come scrum time. Dan Cole and Tom Youngs don't get annoyed for any old reason.... amazing that when they took Adam Jones off England could actually contest the scrums. Adam Jones... binding on the arm forcing scrum to collapse. Robbed, enough said
    You genuinely think the referee robbed you of a 27 point game? Sure he made bad decisions in places, but England were truly outplayed on the day.

You can't go into a game expecting to win it.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    You genuinely think the referee robbed you of a 27 point game? Sure he made bad decisions in places, but England were truly outplayed on the day.

You can't go into a game expecting to win it.
    Bad decisions lead to points scoring opportunities .... to which Wales took. They played well don't get me wrong, but if they beat us by nearly x3 what they beat Scotland. That's just injustice.

He's an awful ref and should be struck off perm, even Barnsey would have been better and he's awful too

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Bad decisions lead to points scoring opportunities .... to which Wales took. They played well don't get me wrong, but if they beat us by nearly x3 what they beat Scotland. That's just injustice.

He's an awful ref and should be struck off perm, even Barnsey would have been better and he's awful too
    The two tries weren't set up by bad decisions. Farrell had his chance to add points, but fluffed them.

You may call it injustice, but I just call it being outplayed. I genuinely don't mean that in a snobbish way but I'm agreeing with what Lancaster said.
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    The two tries weren't set up by bad decisions. Farrell had his chance to add points, but fluffed them.

You may call it injustice, but I just call it being outplayed. I genuinely don't mean that in a snobbish way but I'm agreeing with what Lancaster said.

Yeh they were outplayed, Wales played really well as expected. I just don't think the margin was justified.. Wales deserved to win the match itself

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910