HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Smoothwall firewall bypass

Ill make this quick because I tried to post this before so I'm writing it out again because I had no signal. -_- Basically smoothwall firewall is on school computers and on wifi network. Games and social networking sites are blocked. Don't say "wait until you get home". I go to boarding school and I'm only home saturdays.

So: Proxys are all blocked and new ones are detected and blocked
    : ultra surf dosn't work
    So does anyone know a software or website that could bypass smoothwall. By the way smoothwall is really good isn't like any old cheap firewall

Thanks in advance
    (sunglasses)

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Default Re: Smoothwall firewall bypass

Try adding https to the start of urls l. I manage the smoothwall at the school where I work its very good tbh but you already know that haha

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I assume they use IE, I used to get around our college filter by making a command prompt in Notepad, save it as file.cmd and make it so it launches IE without addons, its how I got around it at my college, might work for you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack! View Post
    I assume they use IE, I used to get around our college filter by making a command prompt in Notepad, save it as file.cmd and make it so it launches IE without addons, its how I got around it at my college, might work for you.
    it wont, all internet traffic will be routed through a smoothwall proxy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, because Smoothwall is most likely in place as a transparent proxy. Smoothwall does on-the-fly content inspection (and can do HTTPS too), you're gonna have a very hard time getting around it if it's put in properly. I wouldn't bother wasting your time or risking disciplinary action to be honest (considering it's a boarding school).

I should think they also have NTLM authentication setup, meaning everything going through it is accountable to your user account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoooooooo View Post
    Try adding https to the start of urls l. I manage the smoothwall at the school where I work its very good tbh but you already know that haha

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Https does not work and the ip address of websites dosn't work either :/

---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    No, because Smoothwall is most likely in place as a transparent proxy. Smoothwall does on-the-fly content inspection (and can do HTTPS too), you're gonna have a very hard time getting around it if it's put in properly. I wouldn't bother wasting your time or risking disciplinary action to be honest (considering it's a boarding school).

I should think they also have NTLM authentication setup, meaning everything going through it is accountable to your user account.
    Well when we use the internet over wifi we have to login with our school username and password
    (sunglasses)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not worth the trouble.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeRyan View Post
    Ill make this quick because I tried to post this before so I'm writing it out again because I had no signal. -_- Basically smoothwall firewall is on school computers and on wifi network. Games and social networking sites are blocked. Don't say "wait until you get home". I go to boarding school and I'm only home saturdays.

So: Proxys are all blocked and new ones are detected and blocked
    : ultra surf dosn't work
    So does anyone know a software or website that could bypass smoothwall. By the way smoothwall is really good isn't like any old cheap firewall

Thanks in advance
    I have a strange possible idea but can't remember the actual site. A while ago I found an online site which was basically a remote computer which I believe was secure - basically like an online VPS where multiple users could use part of it. Sadly I don't know the URL, think someone posted it on here, but if the site actually worked you could use it to access stuff. However if your being monitored they could simply block the site.