HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Lol looks good, even if there are a few differences . But yeah, I love that Habbo experience thing, I saw it in the other thread, and had never seen it before!

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Lol looks good, even if there are a few differences . But yeah, I love that Habbo experience thing, I saw it in the other thread, and had never seen it before!
    i've updated it so it's exact now there was only 2 differences in the image i posted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies View Post
    i've updated it so it's exact now there was only 2 differences in the image i posted.
    There's also the corner of a poster that should be showing from the side of the teleporter, but hardly noticeable anyway lol . The two being the holoboy/DJ and the light/dark blue rollers which I'm assuming are the two you changed . Is there any other guest rooms in the Habbo experience thing? I didn't see any.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There's also the corner of a poster that should be showing from the side of the teleporter, but hardly noticeable anyway lol . The two being the holoboy/DJ and the light/dark blue rollers which I'm assuming are the two you changed . Is there any other guest rooms in the Habbo experience thing? I didn't see any.
    you have a good eye! i didn't even notice that. i'm unsure as to which poster it is. yes, the room now has a DJ deck and the two correct rollers. and finally, yes. there is a party room which i've started by about 2%, on the HE where DJ_Shadow dj's for a party.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

you have a good eye! i didn't even notice that. i'm unsure as to which poster it is. yes, the room now has a DJ deck and the two correct rollers. and finally, yes. there is a party room which i've started by about 2%, on the HE where DJ_Shadow dj's for a party.
    OH yeah of course, how could I forget that .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OH yeah of course, how could I forget that .
    don't think i can afford it though! by any chance you know what the missing poster is?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

don't think i can afford it though! by any chance you know what the missing poster is?
    Nope, but because it's only the very corner it shouldn't really matter if it's the exact one or not . Well I don't think so anyway .

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 09:38 PM ----------

Ok just had a look on Habborator and the only one it looks like is this:

Or actually looking again I think it's this:

But have a look yourself here and you might spot another one that's similar :
    http://www.habborator.org/furniture/poster.html .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nope, but because it's only the very corner it shouldn't really matter if it's the exact one or not . Well I don't think so anyway .

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 09:38 PM ----------

Ok just had a look on Habborator and the only one it looks like is this:

Or actually looking again I think it's this:

But have a look yourself here and you might spot another one that's similar :
    http://www.habborator.org/furniture/poster.html .
    aaaaah thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12