HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default a cute help desk

i made a help desk for room builders.... its unlikely to be used but i think its nice. better than hxhd anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Not fond of it,

Some furniture just seems random and out of place, such as the small candle by the statue,
    Also the corner looks ugly with no block at the top.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

This is actually really nice although maybe mix and match the tiles; brown & marble to break it up a bit.
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i wouldn't say it's cute but i really love the room. next hxhd, please guys.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This actually looks awesome. Try adding a corner if you can, 'cause that'd make it look even better, but I really love this room.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i didnt know what to do with corner so just left it. i spose i could have restacked it all but i was too lazy. fnx for the nice comments

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    Not fond of it,

Some furniture just seems random and out of place, such as the small candle by the statue,
    Also the corner looks ugly with no block at the top.
    your opinion is invalid because you cant make nice rooms.

moderator alert Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members.

its not rude shut up
    Last edited by Okeanos; 25-02-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    i didnt know what to do with corner so just left it. i spose i could have restacked it all but i was too lazy. fnx for the nice comments

your opinion is invalid because you cant make nice rooms.
    Thing is though, I can make nice rooms and regularly do when I have time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you think it's so much better than HxHD and think you're so good at making rooms why not post a layout you'd like to see HxHD use? Why bother posting on Habbox Forum when you hardly like the fansite ?

Go ahead and say my opinion is invalid because I can't make 'nice rooms' but I'm not really a room builder but that's fine.

There are too many furniture ranges used with the Collectibles, Anna, Pura etc. now the room itself is ok, I like how you've used American Idol furniture especially but I think the HC Bar Shelves could be changed to something else as they look too cheap for the room - going by the (Super) Rares you've used with the Hologirl/boy Russian Samovar and Eco Friendly Penguin.

Perhaps you could use different seats aside from Anna as the colour contrasts a lot and again devalues the room.

Also, some parts of it doesn't really look like a Help Desk, a bit too many Pura Bookcases and Building Blocks.

In a way it would be good and a better version of the current Habbo Help Desk, least then it would be some what original .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I actually like it, I think it has a nice modern feeling, and it's not too cramped. However, it does seem just a little bit pain though. But still, overall I think it looks quite nice .

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The blue and silver theme is great, I do like it. However a help desk is not a bedroom, and the randomly placed bits of furniture do dampen the room. Well done on it though!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast