HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewiis, View Post
    ---------- Post added 01-04-2013 at 01:20 PM ----------

Lol so you basically have a secret agenda !

Ermm Paranormal Activity isnt scary but if you turn the Volume right up and watch it then some parts are jumpy.
    lmao thanks lewis

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens

scary movie 5 is actually coming out very soon if you wanna watch something like that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    I'm not sure about the saw movies. There mainly often over the top gore type films that try to shock more than scare and it might be too much for the first date. What I loved about Sinister is it had a very eerie feel to it, it was able to scare without really showing much.

If you like Sinister there's also Insidious which is similar and also Dark Skies is either coming out or is out now which is by apparently some people behind both Sinister and Insidious.

It depends what type of horror you want. I'm a big fan, but I prefer more older stuff from the 60s - 80s. Zombie films are always a win, such as the original 1978 Dawn of the Dead which is often seen as the staple zombie film and the remake for a remake isn't bad (I dislike it but with a different name it would be a decent film). There's also 28 days/weeks later and REC/Quarantine, Quarantine being the American remake of REC a Spanish film.

I could name a lot more but a lot of the stuff I've got is the gory stuff that can be more gory than scary or is either cheesy or foreign and sadly a lot of people aren't keen on foreign films (one of my favourite horror's of all time is foreign).
    I get what you mean with Sinister, they really didn't have to show you too much and it was still just as effective.

I do want to see Dark Skies because I would have had high hopes, seeing as it's from the producers of Sinister and Insidious (yet to see that, although I've heard good things about it). I'm starting to enjoy horror a little bit more now, I wasn't very keen of it after Paranormal Activity. I watched Paranormal Activity when I was quite young and it just put me off the genre.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

definitely REC or REC2

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nistez

Latest Awards:

THE SHINNING. It's so scary, I think it would work for your date

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonalds View Post
    I get what you mean with Sinister, they really didn't have to show you too much and it was still just as effective.

I do want to see Dark Skies because I would have had high hopes, seeing as it's from the producers of Sinister and Insidious (yet to see that, although I've heard good things about it). I'm starting to enjoy horror a little bit more now, I wasn't very keen of it after Paranormal Activity. I watched Paranormal Activity when I was quite young and it just put me off the genre.
    The scene you mentioned in your spoiler part is probably my favourite scene in the film. Interestingly as a lot of people look away so does the lead who we cut to. I thought the soundtrack was also great - the weird music during the BBQ scene was very creepy. I actually haven't finished Insidious, started watching a while back with a friend but as they had to go early forgot to finish it. It was okay but found Sinister a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nistez View Post
    THE SHINNING. It's so scary, I think it would work for your date
    I never really liked the shinning the first time I saw it, was confused why it was often voted the number 1 scary film and this was back when I was around 13 or something. I read the book a few years back and thought it was great and re-watched the movie last year I think. I think it's better than I remember but some key back story has been removed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by motzar View Post
    scary movie 5 is actually coming out very soon if you wanna watch something like that.
    ya maybe . i gotta watch number 4 still

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by !x!dude!x!2 View Post
    ya maybe . i gotta watch number 4 still
    Oh fair enough I liked number 4

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by motzar View Post
    Oh fair enough I liked number 4
    was it that funny though ?

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by !x!dude!x!2 View Post
    was it that funny though ?
    I can't really remember now but I really did enjoy it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast