HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    "Someone else was abhorrently dismissive of a new member's ideas so therefore I, as a moderator of the forum, should also be allowed to"
    No not at all. It's just funny how something is acceptable in one forum, but not somewhere else.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Not sure why everyones jumping the boat on Jord, its not like members of management have ever been rude to forum members, new or old.
    It is more the irony that Jord posted in this thread putting the user down, when this is one of the reasons Habbox fails.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nistez View Post
    Okay, most of you have noticed that the forum has been having pretty low activity. There aren't many people online and new threads take ages to appear. Thing is, it's not only the Forum. HabboxLive has had pretty low audience as well. Why is habbox in such a bad period? People still go to official fansites but their favorite option hasn't been Habbox lately. Other fansites such as HFFM are getting more audience than us and that bothers me. The board should take action, but we should also help?

What should we do so that Habbox doesn't go to an eternal hiatus?

You do realise that some of us are 18+ and goes to college/university in real life and you can't expect us to be here 24/24 and 7 days a week online. Maybe you have no job yet or have huge studies so you may have more free time.

The admins cannot do anything towards users being busy. Real life comes first just so you know.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    It is more the irony that Jord posted in this thread putting the user down, when this is one of the reasons Habbox fails.
    One reason, but is it just Jord who likes to have a bit of banter (that may well harm Habbox)
    Theres also many other factors.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by California View Post
    We will then join the bunch of fansites with no real unique qualities, and I wouldnt personally want to steal any ideas from some of the other fansites, no offence any fansites out there haha
    Tell me, what unique qualities (other than rare values) does Habbox have?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by adECW View Post

We have great staff/users unlike other fansite .(no offence) Most staff/users at other fansites are immature who cannot respect each other.

We also have great radio, events etc who works very hard.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Couldn't agree more.
    Other than a reliable fansite, Habbox has nothing to offer than HFFM doesn't. I mean they are consistently doing events etc and out doing us in every department. I feel Chris has made a good move recently with the tokens, hopefully he carries on thinking about the forum, Than himself and we may be +1 up!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    Other than a reliable fansite, Habbox has nothing to offer than HFFM doesn't. I mean they are consistently doing events etc and out doing us in every department. I feel Chris has made a good move recently with the tokens, hopefully he carries on thinking about the forum, Than himself and we may be +1 up!
    As great as the forum is, extra plugins don't make people join and make Habbox more active? Its a great start though.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

a radio that focuses on community not listeners,
    a good strong team of mostly genuine people who are dedicated and focused on their goal.
    multiple annual events that happen every year without fail,
    a forum where most of them can hold a thread without some complete idiot popping up with a comment about how cool they are.
    a management team that care more about their staff and the quality of their general department than the popularity you get from the whole shenanigan
    i could list more, its not all about what you see on the outside its whats inside.

this suddenly turned into the soppiest reply, but i honestly dont care.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It should be about what we see on the outside though, it's the fans, the members, the listeners, the users that you need to be appealing to and not yourselves in some little ego boosting competition, right?

By the way, I love how when I posted that, instantly the staff came to its defence. You're doomed when the staff can't even tell it's failing.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast