HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Nistez

Latest Awards:

Default Recent low activity

Okay, most of you have noticed that the forum has been having pretty low activity. There aren't many people online and new threads take ages to appear. Thing is, it's not only the Forum. HabboxLive has had pretty low audience as well. Why is habbox in such a bad period? People still go to official fansites but their favorite option hasn't been Habbox lately. Other fansites such as HFFM are getting more audience than us and that bothers me. The board should take action, but we should also help?

What should we do so that Habbox doesn't go to an eternal hiatus?

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

I didn't know Matt resigned and you took his place.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

See above for one reason.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think someone brought up in another thread that Habbox people are less tolerant to newbies and younger players and stuff, whereas it's kinda just a common thing over at other fansites.

I'm sure there's a whole list of reasons though.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    I didn't know Matt resigned and you took his place.
    aren't mods supposed to be nice not sarcastic

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you're not gonna get an audience if there is nothing habbox client related..which at the moment there isn't

i think i went to like 5 events last week and managed to play one because no one showed up so we couldn't start the others

guess thats what happens when you have peeople in charge who barely play the game they are running a fansite for!
    (not talking about mike or matt) but still, more could be done... i know over at hffm one admin has a maze, one is building an auto game for them and there are others doing other things lol.....over at habbox..nothing. they rely on their users to do everything for them, and you can barely get a thanks lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

Latest Awards:

Now I'm 18, I realise that when I joined at the age of 13 - I posted a lot of stupid stuff. Now I watch other younger users sign up and post daft stuff, take an immediate dislike to them - then they're not made to feel very welcome and they stop posting.

Then you're left with a bunch of only older members who hate Habbo/each other and therefore also stop posting, and that's how we got here folks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    you're not gonna get an audience if there is nothing habbox client related..which at the moment there isn't

i think i went to like 5 events last week and managed to play one because no one showed up so we couldn't start the others

guess thats what happens when you have peeople in charge who barely play the game they are running a fansite for!
    (not talking about mike or matt) but still, more could be done... i know over at hffm one admin has a maze, one is building an auto game for them and there are others doing other things lol.....over at habbox..nothing. they rely on their users to do everything for them, and you can barely get a thanks lol
    Doesn't @Zak; have an official habbox maze?

Not sure if this is right, I.. urm.. don't play habbo anymore (A)
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post

they rely on their users to do everything for them, and you can barely get a thanks lol
    proves his point sort of, zak is a forum member and his maze is being used as a habbox room

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post

Yeah he does, but he isn't really active is what i'm talking about, and again he is just an normal user who put habbox on their room name. Not someone who actually has a role at habbox lol

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast