HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    Is it just me or is there something REALLLYYY wrong with Rachels face there... creepy.

But yeah, I dunno if creating more Friends might ruin it tbh
    LOL Yeah her face looks REALLY CREEPY!

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Matthew Perry and LeBlanc, NBC and others all said in November it'd never happen so I doubt this is true... remember the thanksgiving scandal of last year?

As awesome as it would be.
    What was the rumour?

I would actually love this to be true! I miss FRIENDS and even though How I Met Your Mother did a great job as basically ''replacing'' it, FRIENDS will always be one of my favourite series and would love for it to come back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    LOL Yeah her face looks REALLY CREEPY!

What was the rumour?

I would actually love this to be true! I miss FRIENDS and even though How I Met Your Mother did a great job as basically ''replacing'' it, FRIENDS will always be one of my favourite series and would love for it to come back.
    that it was coming back, for like a special reunion show :p

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

that it was coming back, for like a special reunion show :p
    Oh, just like now then.

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Nah it's just rumours, would be good if it did come back but very doubtful.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never really seen Friends so I probably won't like it, I prefer other shows .

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Oh, just like now then.
    there's like, constantly new rumours, because it was so popular. But it's been denied too many times and they've let the opportunity pass really, I think the last possible time they could manage it, successfully, is '10 years later' - which is technically 2014, but they'd be well into planning if that was the case and it would have been confirmed, rumoured... at least had some more evidence by now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Am I one of the only few people who never got into friends. Maybe it was the style, but I had friends who loved it and I dunno I never really found what I saw that funny.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

there's like, constantly new rumours, because it was so popular. But it's been denied too many times and they've let the opportunity pass really, I think the last possible time they could manage it, successfully, is '10 years later' - which is technically 2014, but they'd be well into planning if that was the case and it would have been confirmed, rumoured... at least had some more evidence by now.
    Maybe there is only script work going on or something so far. Did FRIENDS actually end in 2004? Wow time passes by so fast..

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Maybe there is only script work going on or something so far. Did FRIENDS actually end in 2004? Wow time passes by so fast..
    Yeah, I didn't start watching it until a few years after though haha! It's usually been announced, or at least rumoured at script-writing stage though, it's quite difficult to cover that up as well as they have, if it is true, that is. And the amount of denying going on by the actors and channels - it'll be surprising if it does go ahead!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I didn't start watching it until a few years after though haha! It's usually been announced, or at least rumoured at script-writing stage though, it's quite difficult to cover that up as well as they have, if it is true, that is. And the amount of denying going on by the actors and channels - it'll be surprising if it does go ahead!
    Lets hope they are actually just trying to surprise all of us?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast