HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrayolaLoves

Question I'm buying in bulk + cheap!

Why hello there, noble habbos!
    So, my friend and I are in the process of designing a new room, and I'm currently on a hunt to buy (a ton) of 'Manic Bunny Nests' for cheap! If you have any in bulk, that's fabulous, just let me know and we'll be in contact until the fruitful day we do this business! ove:

I am aware bunny nests are hardly a rarity (at all), but I'm trying to get the best deals & am not always willing to go on spending sprees in the MP, when I know theres better out there So much hope! Let me know, much love

ps. This is what they look like if you don't know already:

You're wonderful.

~ C. Nicole (CrayolaLoves on Habbo )

moderator alert Thread moved by Nick (Forum Moderator): From 'Anything about Trading and Furni' as it is more suited here
    Last edited by Nick; 23-04-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    marlon6667

I think this is in the wrong section. I think it's best suited for the Trading section. Thats where everyone goes about buying/selling, i think :/