HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toe555

Latest Awards:

Default Ratchet & Clank: Coming 2015

Earlier I was checking my usual sites for game news and I happened to come across some good news. Fans of the Ratchet and Clank series (with their recent release of R&C: Full Frontal Assault (Q-Force in the EU)) should be pleased to hear that in 2015 a new movie will be released starring Qwark, Ratchet and Clank. The full trailer you can see below:

Looks to be brilliant, can't wait.
    Also sorry if this is in the wrong section seeing as its about a game series being turned into a movie I felt it appropriate to put it in the TV and film section.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ratchet and clank is fun

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

OH YES I LOVE RATCHET AND CLANK I GREW UP WITH THEM!!!!!! Haven't played in soooo long though, going to have to buy a game now hahahahaha

This trailer looks pure adorable. Going to be odd watching rather than playing though!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Loved ratchet and clank on ps2 so I can't wait for this.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol I love the game and it looks like its gonna be a good film, I'mabe watching it!
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared