HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mike, thank you so much for all your hard work, you've done so much for Habbox over your reign here. I've known you for like three years and you're such a great guy. It was fantastic to meet you in Cardiff and I hope we meet sometime again soon.

Phil x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

This was unexpected, you were great Mike. Such a shame .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

id also like to add that I think jade will do amazing because she's HILARIOUS

GIRL POWer

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

At least she's active
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just want to say that it is not because of what happened yesterday but rather a feeling I've had for a while that yesterday's events reminded me of. I have felt for a while now that Matt has only tolerated my presence as AGM rather than as someone he can trust and rely on. I'm stubborn and it just made me more determined to stay and prove him wrong. My stubbornness, however, would not ultimately be in the best interest of Habbox if the general management team aren't a cohesive team. Yesterday's events reminded me of that feeling and I decided it was in Habbox's best interests to bow out rather than fight. I stayed because I wanted to leave behind a legacy. I failed on that front so instead I remember the smaller moments that are largely unnoticed in the bigger picture but can make a difference. Instead, I will remember nurturing managers to constantly improve themselves and their departments, I will remember trying to get them out of their comfort zones, I will remember trying to get them to use their imagination, I'll remember interrogating managers on their decisions to ensure they've looked at it from every angle. The good times and the bad, I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I think HxSS proves there is still a lot of spirit at Habbox and perhaps if that spirit was channelled into more constructive pursuits rather than the bickering and moaning then Habbox will succeed because it does have the best community when it's firing on all cylinders.

Jade, on the other hand, has a close relationship with Matt (and that's needed) but is also not afraid to stand up for what she believes is right, she is creative, organised and not afraid of shaking things up where needed. She isn't perfect and she'll make mistakes but give her a chance.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

woo go jade

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Foregetfuhl

Latest Awards:

I know people have been (and will continue) posting multiple opinions on me becoming AGM. I for one was surprised I was even chosen. I'd like to make it clear that I will do everything I can in this position and I completely understand that you feel there are other people more worthy of this position. It came as a complete shock to see Mike resign as I know he has been here for a long time and done so much for Habbox, but he must have had his reasons. I just hope that I can do him and the rest of Habbox proud, because I genuinely do care about this fan site and I always will do.

I should note I'm still trying to grasp everything I'm supposed to be doing now, but I'm trying my best to pick them up as quick as I can. The sooner I do that, the sooner I can put my ideas into place! Obviously for the time being I will be sorting out HabboxLive matters as well in order for a clear transition to take place for the management position but hopefully the majority of my time can now be spent getting settled into a role which I am very fortunate to have received.

Anyway, thank you to Mike for everything he has done and hopefully we will continue to talk and what not. I doubt very much you will be leaving the community any time soon regardless so that will always be a plus. And obviously thank you for the opportunity and I will do my hardest not to let anyone down.
    “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love jade best choice EVER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    Just want to say that it is not because of what happened yesterday but rather a feeling I've had for a while that yesterday's events reminded me of. I have felt for a while now that Matt has only tolerated my presence as AGM rather than as someone he can trust and rely on. I'm stubborn and it just made me more determined to stay and prove him wrong. My stubbornness, however, would not ultimately be in the best interest of Habbox if the general management team aren't a cohesive team. Yesterday's events reminded me of that feeling and I decided it was in Habbox's best interests to bow out rather than fight. I stayed because I wanted to leave behind a legacy. I failed on that front so instead I remember the smaller moments that are largely unnoticed in the bigger picture but can make a difference. Instead, I will remember nurturing managers to constantly improve themselves and their departments, I will remember trying to get them out of their comfort zones, I will remember trying to get them to use their imagination, I'll remember interrogating managers on their decisions to ensure they've looked at it from every angle. The good times and the bad, I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I think HxSS proves there is still a lot of spirit at Habbox and perhaps if that spirit was channelled into more constructive pursuits rather than the bickering and moaning then Habbox will succeed because it does have the best community when it's firing on all cylinders.

Jade, on the other hand, has a close relationship with Matt (and that's needed) but is also not afraid to stand up for what she believes is right, she is creative, organised and not afraid of shaking things up where needed. She isn't perfect and she'll make mistakes but give her a chance.
    A close relationship may work, but as soon as that's gone aren't you a little screwed. A few people have been speaking to me on Skype saying that they thought I'd have got it with the experience and dedication I've had throughout my 4 years at Habbox. Jade being promoted has come as a shock as well as your departure. However, rumour has it that I was next in line for the position previously and I haven't had a close relationship with Matt. I'm not bitter about it in the slightest, as it's been said there's a difference between being bitter and surprised. I love seeing a female in the GM team and I wish Jade the best of luck as I do to you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    A close relationship may work, but as soon as that's gone aren't you a little screwed. A few people have been speaking to me on Skype saying that they thought I'd have got it with the experience and dedication I've had throughout my 4 years at Habbox. Jade being promoted has come as a shock as well as your departure. However, rumour has it that I was next in line for the position previously and I haven't had a close relationship with Matt. I'm not bitter about it in the slightest, as it's been said there's a difference between being bitter and surprised. I love seeing a female in the GM team and I wish Jade the best of luck as I do to you.
    I didn't hear any rumours about you being next inline? What am I missing out on?

I love how every time a change is made, no-one likes it. No matter what it is. If Samanfa, Rosy or anyone else got promoted most of you would have also moaned. Shouldn't she be allowed a chance, really?

Thanks for your time @Inseriousity.;, you'll always be a noob

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast