HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Sleeping

Tokens

Default Sleeping

I Know Many People Who Go On The Computer Get Problems Sleeping So Do I. Could Any1 Please Tell Me How I Could Help My Self To Get To Sleep Btw I Dont Have And I Pod MP3
    x0x From Vanessa x0x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pop some pills
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Embean Guest

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, just go to bed sleep 8 hours and dont be a lazy sod or you feel like c'rap
    out ginge
    Edited By Corey777 (Super Moderator): Do not use a picture bigger than 150 (height) x 700 (width) in your signature.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Keep a regular bed-time, if you goto bed one night at say 10pm and then the next at 3am for a long period of time then your sleeping pattern will be disturbed, and you'll have problems sleeping at certain times, if you get into a good sleeping pattern then you should sleep as soon as you get into bed.

Take part in non-stressful activites before going to sleep, coming straight off of the PC and climbing into bed isn't a good idea as you're not seperated from stress etc, take a hot bath before getting into bed.

Make sure your beds comfortable and the environment surrounding it is just right, not too hot/cold, dark/light -- how you feel comfortable.

Do exercise through the day to make you tired, BUT don't do it just before going to bed. Finish exercise at least 4 hours before sleeping as exercise makes you more alerted and higher body temperature, plus it takes upto 6 hours for your body temperate to decrease after long exercise.

Avoid nicotine, caffeine (coke, coffee, tea, chocolate) before sleeping as these are all stimulants and will keep you alert and awake!

Good luck sleeping, I have no problems! :p

Also don't eat 2-3 hours before sleeping, you don't want too much energy!
    Hello

Tokens

Wow helpful

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eamonns
    Pop some pills
    eamonn you have like the best ideas

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seacat
    Keep a regular bed-time, if you goto bed one night at say 10pm and then the next at 3am for a long period of time then your sleeping pattern will be disturbed, and you'll have problems sleeping at certain times, if you get into a good sleeping pattern then you should sleep as soon as you get into bed.

Take part in non-stressful activites before going to sleep, coming straight off of the PC and climbing into bed isn't a good idea as you're not seperated from stress etc, take a hot bath before getting into bed.

Make sure your beds comfortable and the environment surrounding it is just right, not too hot/cold, dark/light -- how you feel comfortable.

Do exercise through the day to make you tired, BUT don't do it just before going to bed. Finish exercise at least 4 hours before sleeping as exercise makes you more alerted and higher body temperature, plus it takes upto 6 hours for your body temperate to decrease after long exercise.

Avoid nicotine, caffeine (coke, coffee, tea, chocolate) before sleeping as these are all stimulants and will keep you alert and awake!

Good luck sleeping, I have no problems! :p

Also don't eat 2-3 hours before sleeping, you don't want too much energy!
    Noice advice, My sleeping patttern is 1am :s