HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Laurensh1 View Post
    I have lots of Dutch emails but I guess you probably don't understand Dutch. I'll post some screenies of times the .NL / Dutch Hotel was the pilot Hotel and staff came here to test SnowStorm and other things. Give me a day.
    Waiting for this! Sounds like great content @Laurensh1
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Dlox.. there is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Brings me back to disembodied's dino pyramid haha.

Hachette's main room after he quit was his full story of how he became the richest on Habbo. It's probably still there.

I remember having a room favourited before the merge in 09 which had furni in the wall and a tele. When you went in the tele it'd teleport you to another room with a load of furniture (including the tele) in the black. Before the name deletion maybe a year after I last visited the room all the furniture in the room had disappeared and the user hadn't logged on in years. So who picked the furniture!?

I actually think I remember his name .. Fut_Fut1209 I think it was.. it was something like that

edit: found this old thread http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=686379
    Last edited by Zak; 23-10-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey guys. Sadly, not too many interesting screenies to show. But I do have something else...

This page dedicated to the mistakes from Habbo: http://www.habborator.org/whoops/

Some screenies I found.

This is the Sulake User Experience Forum. I doubt anyone besides Staff knows of its existence.

Brojo 'threatening' users that visit one of the test hotels that was open around that time.

The Finnish HabboXs also had a special Finnish forum which they used. I asked to be allowed to join and they let me in. Didn't understand a thing. But it looked very nice.

I don't really have much more and that screen that showed Sulake staff playing SnowStorm on the .NL Hotel, I lost. Besides regular office staff playing with the Mods and Xs but that's of no use I think because the names wouldn't mean anything to you.
    Enjoy.

Actually I found it. Dunno how it came to this but it's just showing Sulake and Office staff played SnowStorm on .NL before it was released.
    Last edited by Laurensh1; 23-10-2013 at 05:26 PM.
    Need any help? PM me!

Laugh Boyay Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Adn-

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    21st Dec 07:

2nd Jan 08:

31st Jan 08

4th Mar 08

This was sent in reply to me asking for furniture for a meeting room.

31st Mar 08

@dbgtz; got a warning from management

15th Apr 08

And a final warning.

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 01:02 PM ----------

2nd May 08

The end - 5th Jul 08
    Thank you for sharing ! I was an eXpert on the French hotel, and a lot less was going on there !
    Do you think it would be possible to share the TL handbook ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12