HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Default Naughty Habbo Stories (Ex-Hobbas/PopHabbos/Ex-Staff)

Hey ya'll, you might remember me for posting alot about 'Old Skool' Habbo & and all the controversy that goes with it.

This time i'm bringing you some old stories, but I may need your help!

As all the stories maybe 6 - 7 years old I am sure they wont mind being exposed. (if not exposed already)

If this thread is popular I want it to be stickied in 'Habbo in general' so EVERYONE can see the thread & all the stories

I want replies from the following nature:

Habbo users meeting outside of Habbo (I know this happened & iv'e been told loads of Hobbas used to do this but I haven't had any names so if you know please expose with a nice story to go along with it) SCREENIES WELCOME

Corrupt Hobba's in the Hobba scheme? (They were loads of controversy with the Hobba scheme from 2001 - 2004, I want to know the stories like why Rareboy was fired and if you know other stories about other hobbas then elaborate, alot were corrupt) Example: ChelseaBoy picking up furniture, Callie selling rares on eBay, PsychoLlama fireing, GlitterKat being a B) SCREENIES WELCOME

Hackings Staff/Rich/Popular Habbo (Krews were popular in Habbo, Krew's like DdK, VoD, Finch-HIMself & SonicMouse. ALOT of Staff/Hobbas & Habbos got hacked. If you know any stories please elaborate) Example: The time Beau03 (The Habbo X) got hacked by Dlox in 2006 & the Hobba JOKERRRR. Also when FINCH hacked loads of MOD's in 2006/7 & posted about it on forums with screenies. SCREENIES WELCOME

Habbo's Passing Away I know this is a touchy topic but still there is only a few I know which is the Hobbas - Y0RKIE, Snoopstar & Lilduckie if anymore please share and R.I.P us Habbo's miss you!

Hobba/Staff/Habbo X Emails from Staff Print Screens of E-Mails either accepting you into the scheme or letting you go. SCREENIES WELCOME

Who didn't like who & WHY (Staff/Hobbas/X's/Habbos) Just usual dirt, you know the drill

Let's face it, us guys who browse forums are NOSEY about inside dirt! so don't be flaming me! I did this for the whole Habbox community!

& Please thake this seriously, Thank You

PlERO, Cruiserz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A bunch of Habbo eXperts met up, including a few team leaders. This was frowned upon, and if staff ever found out they would've been 'fired'

As for emails from being an eXpert, I have many. I'll post them in a few mins

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 12:31 PM ----------

I was in the eXpert team from when it started in November 2005, to when it ended in summer 2008. I became team leader in January 2008. Only me and Mystique! ere there from start to beginning.

Here is a bunch of emails if you're really that bothered:

1st Mar 06

7th Mar 06

9th Mar 06:

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 12:33 PM ----------

12th Apr 06

21st Apr 06

27th Apr 06

28th Apr 06

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 12:36 PM ----------

28th Apr 06

4th May 06

8th May 06

15th May 06

16th May 06

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 12:38 PM ----------

22nd May 06

2nd Jun 06

9th Jun 06

10th Jun 06

12th Jun 06

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 12:42 PM ----------

23rd Jun 06

26th Jun 06

26th Jun 06

30th Jun 06

10th Jul 06:

14th Jul 06:

15th Jul 06:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

21st Jul 06:

22nd Jul 07:

2nd Aug 06:

14th Aug 06

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 12:47 PM ----------

17th Aug 06:

22nd Aug 06:

23rd Aug 06:

4th Sep 06:

5th Sep 06:

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 12:53 PM ----------

5th Sep 06

8th Sep 06:

22nd Sep 06:

19th Oct 06

30th Oct 06

1st Nov 06

6th Nov 06

27th Nov 06

5th Dec 06

12th Dec 06

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 12:58 PM ----------

26th Dec 06

8th Feb 07:

16th Feb 07

20th Feb 07:

14th May 07

4th Jun 07

15th Jun 07

24th Jul 07

10th Aug 07

Yup, that was the one and only email from Heidster whilst she was in charge.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

21st Dec 07:

2nd Jan 08:

31st Jan 08

4th Mar 08

This was sent in reply to me asking for furniture for a meeting room.

31st Mar 08

@dbgtz; got a warning from management

15th Apr 08

And a final warning.

---------- Post added 10-10-2013 at 01:02 PM ----------

2nd May 08

The end - 5th Jul 08
    Last edited by Kardan; 10-10-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

THANK YOU KARDAN, JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! +REP

p.s you have any screnies of meetings?

Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

"Callie selling Thrones on Ebay" - What? Is that for the sake of example or a legit rumour?

Also, those emails are great Kardan, they at least are worth a sticky alone, any official correspondence from Habbo is always interesting.
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HOSKO02 View Post
    "Callie selling Thrones on Ebay" - What? Is that for the sake of example or a legit rumour?

Also, those emails are great Kardan, they at least are worth a sticky alone, any official correspondence from Habbo is always interesting.
    Yeah it's true, it's old news thought just bringing it back up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PlERO-PPY View Post
    THANK YOU KARDAN, JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! +REP

p.s you have any screnies of meetings?
    Not quite, but I have these:

This was the first Habbo eXpert meeting ever, back in November 2005. I'm number 13, Callie is 14, redtiz is 5, Becs is 21 and toadbex is 23. You might recognise other people

This was the only screenshot I took of the private X forums where we had contact with staff. This was the final day, a few minutes before we all got banned

This is a screenshot showing how HC worked for X's after they removed the free HC for us. We didn't get HC commands, since I can only dance normally - but I had HC clothes.

The original 25 X's all got one of these.

Habbo eXperts around the world had an international meeting, pretty sure this is the most amount of Habbos in one room up to that point at least, pretty sure I was held on the Canadian hotel, and we all got VIP badges. Was great fun going around afterwards in kick wars, and other events and not be kicked.

My original meeting room, look at the epic waterfall.

The last meeting room.

Abusing X override to get into locked public rooms.

We had to do workshops with moderators.

Not really X related, but there used to be a time when you could list all badges on every hotel. Nowadays there must be thousands.

That's all I have.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Not quite, but I have these:

This was the first Habbo eXpert meeting ever, back in November 2005. I'm number 13, Callie is 14, redtiz is 5, Becs is 21 and toadbex is 23. You might recognise other people

This was the only screenshot I took of the private X forums where we had contact with staff. This was the final day, a few minutes before we all got banned

This is a screenshot showing how HC worked for X's after they removed the free HC for us. We didn't get HC commands, since I can only dance normally - but I had HC clothes.

The original 25 X's all got one of these.

Habbo eXperts around the world had an international meeting, pretty sure this is the most amount of Habbos in one room up to that point at least, pretty sure I was held on the Canadian hotel, and we all got VIP badges. Was great fun going around afterwards in kick wars, and other events and not be kicked.

My original meeting room, look at the epic waterfall.

The last meeting room.

Abusing X override to get into locked public rooms.

We had to do workshops with moderators.

Not really X related, but there used to be a time when you could list all badges on every hotel. Nowadays there must be thousands.

That's all I have.
    thanks karden

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have lots of Dutch emails but I guess you probably don't understand Dutch. I'll post some screenies of times the .NL / Dutch Hotel was the pilot Hotel and staff came here to test SnowStorm and other things. Give me a day.
    Need any help? PM me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast