HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    To your question I'd rather the foetus be aborted than give it away. Yes, aborting/giving away the child is both emotionally damaging but I wouldn't want to have a person, convinced by me, in someone else's care because I couldn't cater and they will probably spend some of their life questioning why it happened. But I find it odd putting me on the spot since I'm merely defending the fact that I'm pro-choice, it doesn't mean I'd personally abort myself. I think it really depends on:
    a) the situation
    b) the carrier's feelings (since it's their body)
    c) their ability to cater etc
    I was merely interested in your answer. I'm not coming at this from a place of certainty. How could I; I have (or at least I think I have) made it very clear, I couldn't be more ignorant on the idea of an emotional decision like this. And I HOPE I'm not sounding aggressive.

I can only give what I can understand of it. And I can't find any rationale in disallowing a life to be lived. I can't grasp that. I probably won't. Of course I'm pro-choice, I believe women should have the right to that choice. But does that mean I have to agree with the decision they make? Perhaps its a contradiction; I don't know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wengles View Post
    I was merely interested in your answer. I'm not coming at this from a place of certainty. How could I; I have (or at least I think I have) made it very clear, I couldn't be more ignorant on the idea of an emotional decision like this. And I HOPE I'm not sounding aggressive.

I can only give what I can understand of it. And I can't find any rationale in disallowing a life to be lived. I can't grasp that. I probably won't. Of course I'm pro-choice, I believe women should have the right to that choice. But does that mean I have to agree with the decision they make? Perhaps its a contradiction; I don't know.
    Nah, you aren't sounding aggressive, your opinion dude!

I guess I understand what you mean by 'disallowing a life' but in some respect we're saving a mother from any sort of distress and possible further damage. (And as I said before about the deadlines to when women can have abortions). But of course you don't have to agree with the decision they make but at the end of the day you may not like it but it will always be the woman's decision whether she does or does not.

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I've always been against abortion simply because you haven't given that baby a chance to live their life, I just think its unfair. I think personally these days having babies is like a fashion statement and people have babies to have the spotlight on them which is ridiculous. I also don't think that people should pick and choose what gender their baby is - It doesn't give them the right to abort their baby because its not of a gender they were hoping for. They made the baby and they have to deal with the gender the baby is. It's almost like someone buying you a red jumper but you wanted the green one so you destroyed the jumper they brought you and decided to go out and get a green one.

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah babies are jumpers
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

why would having babies be like a fashion statement lol

i can't see any sane adult having that frame of mind and teenage pregnancies are usually frowned upon so what

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

It's their choice and they can do whatever they wish.

On another note. WE NEED TO STOP ************ AND PERIODS. WE ARE NOT GIVING OUR SPERM AND EGGS A CHANCE TO LIVE A FULL LIFE!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    why would having babies be like a fashion statement lol

i can't see any sane adult having that frame of mind and teenage pregnancies are usually frowned upon so what
    I guess fashion statement isn't the right word - I just mean teenage pregnancies are actually really common these days and most have babies because they see all their friends have them. Most don't actually understand they have the responsibility to look after that baby, that was my point haha probably didn't come across in that way.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Despect View Post
    I guess fashion statement isn't the right word - I just mean teenage pregnancies are actually really common these days and most have babies because they see all their friends have them. Most don't actually understand they have the responsibility to look after that baby, that was my point haha probably didn't come across in that way.
    Teenage pregnancy isn't increasing, in fact its lower than it used to be (in the UK).
    http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/vsob1/...ates-2011.html
    Pregnancies in women over 40 is what is now increasing if anything

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Despect View Post
    'Most' you're making a judgement on something you know nothing about. I find the majority of teenage mums to be really good mums, a lot of my friends who had children young are amazing mums. I don't think it's fair saying most of them don't have the responsibility... A lot of older mums don't have the responsibility either.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orochimaru360

Latest Awards:

I'm Pro-Choice, so I believe that it's a woman's choice when considering getting an abortion. However, I do think that aborting a baby based on it's gender is a pretty ****** reason for an abortion.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516