HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You know you don't have to turn your tongue so brown right? Fact is fact: he did nothing worth mentioning at all as manager and has run it into the ground. He knows this, the GM team knows this, so let's not pretend that being nice is going to make everything better
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for all the work you put into the department. You had your flaws but there wasn't any other manager more determined to constantly keep improving during my time as AGM and the progress you made from when you first started as a shy and uncertain manager to someone who was more confident with how they dealt with things. You had your ups and your downs but it was a nice privilege to see that achievement.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Thanks your all your work Alex, glad to see you're sticking around .

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

As someone who actually has experience working under Alex rather than just a bitter outsider, I can genuinely say that we'll miss you from the management team! You've had far more than your fair share of criticism Alex and I feel so bad for everything that's been thrown at you, it's really unfair. I remember when you first started, really nervous and uncertain and you really blossomed as both a manager and a person and it's been really nice to see your confidence grow!

We all have our 'meh' moments when we can't be bothered sometimes, but for the most part you've been really good! It's been an awkward ride with lots of situations you couldn't control, but you've helped events through some really tough times. You weren't perfect, but who is?

So glad to see you're sticking around, although I'm still mad at you for leaving our managerial fold

LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE LEGO XXX
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 15-12-2013 at 11:53 PM.

+1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    You know you don't have to turn your tongue so brown right? Fact is fact: he did nothing worth mentioning at all as manager and has run it into the ground. He knows this, the GM team knows this, so let's not pretend that being nice is going to make everything better
    and can you think of something any of the dept managers have done that's worth mentioning?

it's pretty hard to stop a department from running into the ground when the problem is habbox itself

alex was a brilliant manager and did what he could with the power he had, gm's are the ones that need to pull their finger out

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I get that Alex is popular as a person and in that regard I have nothing at all against him but if I'm just "bitter" and the criticism is unfair, feel free to prove it since no-one has as yet come up with anything to back up this supposed determination to improve things that never actually amounted to anything in a year
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I get that Alex is popular as a person and in that regard I have nothing at all against him but if I'm just "bitter" and the criticism is unfair, feel free to prove it since no-one has as yet come up with anything to back up this supposed determination to improve things that never actually amounted to anything in a year
    if you actually were involved in the dept. rather than just being a moaney old ******* about everything maybe you would have seen this. he pushed people to host events, people didn't want to.. what would you expect him to do? fire the whole department and have no one to host events lol... some events manager you would make if you had no one to host events..
    +4

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Try actually reading feedback threads some time if you want to know what I expected him to do. Asking people to do their job isn't exactly worthy of praise, and every time something came up that could have helped he blocked it from going forward - I wouldn't say that actively holding back on progress makes someone a great manager. Take your 2-digit IQ elsewhere
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Try actually reading feedback threads some time if you want to know what I expected him to do. Asking people to do their job isn't exactly worthy of praise, and every time something came up that could have helped he blocked it from going forward - I wouldn't say that actively holding back on progress makes someone a great manager. Take your 2-digit IQ elsewhere
    yes because all your ideas you posted in feedback were great and the solution to everyone's problem and would have made events better lol, get over yourself

you're more deluded than your look a-like james arthur

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't say doing every idea that comes across your desk also makes someone a good manager. A good manager is someone who weighs up the pros and cons and y'know actually looks at reality! There are so many things to consider when you discuss ideas and you seem to ignore the totally obvious ones, graham's posted one. When you make changes and implement ideas, the whole point is that they stick and aren't reversed after a week or two.

He wasn't perfect, he could've defended himself a lot better and been less intimidated by the feedback forum in general and that might have helped people realise that he was trying rather than looking like he was hiding away but you can be damned sure he considered each idea carefully.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast