HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default I need someone who is good with football. (TECHNICAL MINDED, Money up for grabs) VOL2

Same procedure as last time, didn't bother with last picture, too risky. I will give someone £2000 out of a 10k prize fund if they know where the area is in the picture. Have to be certain.

I need someone who technical and has a good insight when it comes to football. Where do you think the ball is in this picture?

https://www.botb.com/NonFlashCompeti...db61a31&play=1

Last edited by Moyes; 15-02-2014 at 12:31 AM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Moyes View Post
    Same procedure as last time, didn't bother with last picture, too risky. I will give someone £2000 out of a 10k prize fund if they know where the area is in the picture. Have to be certain.

I need someone who technical and has a good insight when it comes to football. Where do you think the ball is in this picture?

https://www.botb.com/NonFlashCompeti...db61a31&play=1

Anyone? I'm really serious about this one as it seems A LOT more easier, and judging by the players jumping, ball cannot be far away. 2000 pounds guaranteed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have no idea and I'm not the person you're looking for but I want to guess. So yeah.

I believe it's in the same position as 'Why Spot The Ball' above the 'Ball' part. Judging by the people jumping and running.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    I have no idea and I'm not the person you're looking for but I want to guess. So yeah.

I believe it's in the same position as 'Why Spot The Ball' above the 'Ball' part. Judging by the people jumping and running.
    Mate I seriously don't find your joke funny, if you haven't got anything constructive or serious to say r.e the op, then pleas dont.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Moyes View Post
    Mate I seriously don't find your joke funny, if you haven't got anything constructive or serious to say r.e the op, then pleas dont.
    It's not a joke. Apologies if you thought of my post that way. The ball part is just a coincidence, I'm just estimating where it is judging by the the people jumping and running and looking. I'm no expert, so don't take my word for it. (I don't even watch football.)

I promise you though, it's not deliberate that I'm guessing it is where it says ball

I'm not sure if you can actually say the ball is above part of a picture. If not, I can guarantee it's in front of the #7 player. I'm just here to guess though, so don't take my word for it as said.
    Last edited by Lewis; 15-02-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh @Moyes; after reading your other thread, I just realized the ball is meant to be invisible and should be somewhere within the visible picture. I thought you were meant to guess where it was above the picture or behind someone.

Oops!

Tokens

Anyone? dead serious about this one. Will give someone £2,000 and I am not joking about it. Desperate about winning, come on guys.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have an idea but it's asking to to log in to view this one when I didn't have to before and cba signing up

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Futz View Post
    that is way too high, the players are already off the ground and the green player looks like he is going to head the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhil View Post
    I have an idea but it's asking to to log in to view this one when I didn't have to before and cba signing up
    please have a go mate. try this [email protected] pass = hello11

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast