HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Lanyon

Latest Awards:

Default Can Arsenal Win The Premiership Still?

Referring to the gambling website I use, currently the odds to win the premiership for each team are;
    • Chelsea 1 in 2.20
    • Man City 1 in 2.63
    • Liverpool 1 in 6 chance
    • Arsenal 1 in 17 chance
    • Tottenham 1 in 226
    • Man Utd 1 in 226
    • Everton 1 in 401

The leaderboard currently shows as;
    1. Chelsea - 63
    2. Liverpool - 59
    3. Arsenal - 59
    4. Man City - 57
    5. Tottenham - 53
    6. Everton - 48
    7. Man UTD - 45

Note that Man City are behind by 2 games and are equal with Chelsea if they were to win both games to catch up.

There's really no hope for every other team, I shouldn't really even be mentioning Man UTD and Everton but anyway.

Arsenal are still yet to play Tottenham, Chelsea, Swansea, Man City, Everton, West Ham, Hull City, Newcastle, West Brom and Norwich.

If Arsenal wins the rest of their games, no matter what happens, Arsenal will win the premiership, If Arsenal fall to Chelsea, then I suppose Chelsea will need to perform poorly and rely on Liverpool playing below par too.

It's just that I've put quite a bit of money on Arsenal to win the premiership, I'm not even going to say how much I could lose or win here but I'm pretty scared haha :S
    Add me on Discord Philip Vels#0001

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

no they can't

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Let me find out for you.

Edit: Just come back from the future, Chelsea win by 2 points after beating Cardiff on the final day, 3-1. Unlucky.

Seriously though, I wouldn't personally bet on football - I've only done it once, and I got lucky by saying Chelsea would beat Barcelona 3-2 on aggregate of the 2012 Champions League semi. I'd never do it again, especially with something that will last the whole season. There's nothing you can do but wait really. I know a little about football, but I would presume Arsenal's odds are so high because there last remaining matches seem like some of the harder teams to go up against (Tottenham, Chelsea, Man City, Everton)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lanyon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Let me find out for you.

but I would presume Arsenal's odds are so high because there last remaining matches seem like some of the harder teams to go up against (Tottenham, Chelsea, Man City, Everton)
    Indeed! I should also mention that Arsenal had just recently lost to Stoke! (a team they should have definitely not lost to!)
    Add me on Discord Philip Vels#0001

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

i don't think you understand betting odds, its not chances
    and to answer your question, no they won't

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Man utd being champions should be mentioned! But it don't think they'll win now but will probably get a champions league place.

Arsenal definitely still have a chance but I think man city with get it this year

Tokens

Latest Awards:

can they win? Of course.

Will they? I highly doubt it
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    can they win? Of course.

Will they? I highly doubt it
    Easily yeah. I'd say Chelsea and arsenal are the favourites ... but any of those 2 and Liverpool (who I'd not rule out one iota with a late great run) and man City can win it! It has never been so open in ages I think.

Tokens
    Habbo
    zebbadi

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    Man utd being champions should be mentioned! But it don't think they'll win now but will probably get a champions league place.

Arsenal definitely still have a chance but I think man city with get it this year
    The only way Man utd will get a champions league place is if they can turn around the 2-0 on agg and win the whole thing the leagues gone and so is top four realstic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealGoffEmo View Post
    Easily yeah. I'd say Chelsea and arsenal are the favourites ... but any of those 2 and Liverpool (who I'd not rule out one iota with a late great run) and man City can win it! It has never been so open in ages I think.
    arsenal are not favourites in the slightest, city and chelsea are. I'd put liverpool above arsenal too and that's not having looked at the odds.

Arsenal have by far the hardest run in of the top 4 at the moment and their form has slipped massively recently. Their performance against Stoke was absolutely dreadful.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast