HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 year absence

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Default 10 year absence

The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

be back down in a season

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bankai90

Latest Awards:

Wow, it's been awhile.

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    be back down in a season

I agree yeah. If Crystal Palace (do manage to stay up) after 4 attempts - what does this give Leicester in line of chances to stay up

I'm sorry in advance to any Leicester fans, but I have no time for teams like Leicester. It is similar with teams like Norwich, Southampton and Coventry ... all think they have a devine right to be back in the Prem cos they once had a good spell there! Move on the Footy World isn't like this one bit any moved on ... it's about sucsess "here and now" these days!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealGoffEmo View Post
    I agree yeah. If Crystal Palace (do manage to stay up) after 4 attempts - what does this give Leicester in line of chances to stay up

I'm sorry in advance to any Leicester fans, but I have no time for teams like Leicester. It is similar with teams like Norwich, Southampton and Coventry ... all think they have a devine right to be back in the Prem cos they once had a good spell there! Move on the Footy World isn't like this one bit any moved on ... it's about sucsess "here and now" these days!
    Utter rubbish, it's been a while since Leicester have had a shot at the top league and they're finally back; I, for one, am happy for the Foxes.

Leicester are a good club with a good stadium and good support. The squad isn't half bad, Schmeical, Drinkwater, De Laet, Vardy, Knockaert etc. are all decent players. Perhaps an additional centre half, full back, winger and a striker and they could stay up. They'll spend money, one can only hope they replicate Hull's success in the transfer market.

I'm happy for their supporters who stuck by them in the hard times.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

shame brighton beat you 4-1 at home tho lol

good luck in prem!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealGoffEmo View Post

Well Southampton certainly have done immensely well since coming back up, and Norwich haven't done too bad either. They're in a pickle at the moment but in the previous seasons they weren't half bad.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How can you not have time for teams like Leicester City but you have time for Cardiff and Swansea who are playing in the wrong ******* country?

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

gary lineker has hated stoke ever since we sent them down. **** them

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    shame brighton beat you 4-1 at home tho lol

good luck in prem!
    Hangover or just don't really care as they know there already up or just a bad day
    The House Always Wins

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast