HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Pixel Art by Marlec / Donay

HEY!

Caused by the fact, that I'm posting my pixel arts in so many different threads, this is my final thread. I allways post new stuff here so you don't have to look into that much threads x.x
    Also stupid, my old thread with all stuff was just one picture and the uploader closed why all my stuff got deleted -.- But I tried to search my stuff online and upload it again. SO HERE IT COMES!

AT FIRST ABOUT ME
    My name is Marcel and I am 18 years old and I'm living in the wonderful Germany. This year I will finish my schooltime by getting my highschool-graduation. I registered myself in year 2009 and was a huuuuge fan of Harry Potter why I've mostly been in the Hogwarts from Elvis05. Then later I made a break because I lost my interest for habbo. But now I'm back :-D
    If you want to reach me for any case, please write me a PM or visit me on Habbo Germany.
    And also sorry for my English

NEWEST UPDATES

Flat Design /not in use

That's all. Thanks for criticism

moderator alert Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): (With permission from forum management) To elites, fantastic work. Keep it up
    Last edited by Nick; 07-04-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wennn.

Latest Awards:

This is great! I always enjoy looking at your work

@habboxgraphics on Twitter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thanks honey

Tokens

Latest Awards:

These are really really awesome. You are really talented. I think these should possibly be moved to elites!?!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wennn.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    These are really really awesome. You are really talented. I think these should possibly be moved to elites!?!?
    Been meaning to ask you about that!

@habboxgraphics on Twitter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh my gosh, thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Why the hell is this in elites? They're not bad by any means but they're certainly not "elite". I'm not going to bother posting much in the way of criticism since you seemed to not bother fixing the one I actually commented on, but I can see various faults in every piece that should really be addressed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They're ok, but I think it'd be a lot better if you didn't just use the faces/heads of ones you've already done as then the pixel errors on those are the exact same on the others. I'm not the greatest at enlargements, but I've done my fair share in the past and some of the errors I see are similar to ones I've had to try overcome and practice before too. Mainly the eyes, and just the shading in general as I know on your other threads you have been given CC and then they're just the same on here.

Some of the bottom ones, like the giraffe for example have obvious errors, and although it's good to see something different, and it's better than what I can do I think a little more time could be spent on some of them. Like the Wall-E hands look very flat (I haven't seen the movie, so they might possibly be like that) and I think attention to detail is key!

However, I do like some of them and it'll be interesting to see you post more of them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow, one person in a position of power suggests moving the thread to Elites and it is granted. Ridiculous.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Alright, I have moved them here after talking with forum and graphics management. @Drew; has moderator permissions here now so if he feels the need to move this thread back then he can.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast