HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ur mom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    No, Jose was never going to United..
    He's definitely not awful, what a load of wet you talk. You have to do rotations in the team, that actually proves he's a good manager. He would be rotating to see who works well with each other which will help build a stronger team.

So you say he is awful then says he is a bottom half table manager, so in other words bottom half managers are awful. Which is also a load of ****.
    Brendan come from Swansea, which is probably a bottom half team to you. Liverpool scooped him up and he looks likely to go on to win the league.

You are a typical United fan...
    You're an idiot, of course Moyes is awful, he can't cope with the pressure and has hardly won any points from any of the main contenders, yes rotation is needed, but 51 rotations in 51 games? no mate, that's stupid inconsistency.

He's low bottom manager, and no I'm not saying all bottom half, or even championship managers are ****, but not all of them are cut out to handle such big teams like Manchester United/city and the likes.

What team do you exactly support? if Manchester United I pity you, thinking someone like moyes could ever handle us.

I support Swans and Chelsea..

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

This come as no shock, but as others have stated, moyes is not a bad manager at all. He had big boots to fill.

All over my news feed people are wanting moyes as Leeds manager lmao :L

Tokens
    Habbo
    ur mom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Jose had no plans to go to Man U ever lol

And Moyes might not be a superstar but the blame doesn't lie solely with him - he has the exact same players as last year pretty much and they failed to perform week in week out. Yes he's supposed to give them tactical advice and all that but footballers are not robots, they know how to play and blaming someone who isn't on the pitch for their dire performances on it is ridiculous
    It's not just that, he got rid of a good backroom staff, including Mike Phelan, Rene Meulensteen and Eric Steele, in came Moyestrusted assistants from Everton - Steve Round, Chris Woods and Jimmy Lumsden.

Buying Mata was good but when playing Rooney and RVP, he's left to left-wing, less impact where he should be put in middle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joshirin View Post
    You're an idiot, of course Moyes is awful, he can't cope with the pressure and has hardly won any points from any of the main contenders, yes rotation is needed, but 51 rotations in 51 games? no mate, that's stupid inconsistency.

He's low bottom manager, and no I'm not saying all bottom half, or even championship managers are ****, but not all of them are cut out to handle such big teams like Manchester United/city and the likes.

What team do you exactly support? if Manchester United I pity you, thinking someone like moyes could ever handle us.
    I think you need to actually watch and understand football, if Moyes is as awful as you make out. How was he ever Everton or United manager, seriously it's like talking to a brick wall!

The main reason the United team is failing is because the team is at the end of their game. Fergie and lots of pundits mentioned it last season but nobody expected it to happen this soon. The team needs pretty much a revamp, if nothing is done by next season you will have a middle table finish at best.

Actually, i'm not sure why i'm trying to reason with a United fan. Back to the job center for you bro!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's not just that, he got rid of a good backroom staff, including Mike Phelan, Rene Meulensteen and Eric Steele, in came Moyestrusted assistants from Everton - Steve Round, Chris Woods and Jimmy Lumsden.
    That's again blaming the off-pitch faces for the failures of the guys on the pitch who shouldn't need coddling to remember how to play the game they've been playing professionally for most of their lives
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I don't think 10 months is long enough to prove ones self.

I'm sure Fergie didn't get into winning ways in his first 10 months at Man U??

Tokens
    Habbo
    ur mom

Latest Awards:

I think you need to actually watch and understand football, if Moyes is as awful as you make out. How was he ever Everton or United manager, seriously it's like talking to a brick wall!

The main reason the United team is failing is because the team is at the end of their game. Fergie and lots of pundits mentioned it last season but nobody expected it to happen this soon. The team needs pretty much a revamp, if nothing is done by next season you will have a middle table finish at best.

Actually, i'm not sure why i'm trying to reason with a United fan. Back to the job center for you bro!
    Oh dear god, can't argue with someone who supports two teams LMFAO

Job centre? please I'm in sixth form

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

mourinho definitely wanted the man u job

Tokens

Latest Awards:

imo its a mix of both, both Moyes being inept and the players not performing.

Some of Moyes' tactics this year have been dreadful. Playing players out of position, dropping in form players for no apparent reason (51 rotations in 51 games is beyond bizarre) panic buying players... He spent, what, £60m on two players and neither have performed; though with Mata Moyes seems keen on playing him on the wing so maybe its not so much his fault. Mata left chelsea because he is not very good on the wing and he couldn't get a game in the middle- so what does the genius that is Moyes do? Splashes £37m on him and continues to play him on the wing. Bizarre.

Man U did not need Mata. They needed, as they have done for years now, a central midfielder. Mata was such a panic buy.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Oh dear god, can't argue with someone who supports two teams LMFAO

Job centre? please I'm in sixth form
    Two teams?
    Swansea is my local club, supported them when they were almost relegated to non league football. What an idiotic uneducated comment that is.

lrn2football

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast