HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

One fact I thought was interesting was that in Sir Alex Ferguson's first season, he finished 11th with 56 points (with an extra 4 games) after they came 4th the season before. I guess times have changed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ur mom

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    I support Everton so I probably feel worse for Moyes than any other person in this thread.

The guy brought my team, languishing in 17th place back in 2002 up to the Champions League places (4th place) by 2006. By the time he left, he'd built a team which will most certainly stand the test of time and will feature some future stars such as John Stones, Ross Barkley & arguably James McCarthy (he comes across as a very Scholesy-esque player). David Moyes needed time to develop his squad, the current squad they had was for the lack of a better word, pants.

Robin Van Persie won Manchester United the title last year and SAF knew that. His introduction changed the game up but as he's been injured for the majority of this season he hasn't made much of an impact in any game. Then we have Wayne Rooney who I believe is a great player and could've been even greater under Moyes, but I can see him leaving Manchester United in the next year or so because no manager other than Moyes or Mourinho would've had him in his plans at Manchester United. The stats show that Rooney has been mediocré this year so don't go spouting otherwise, and he will leave if he wants. Everton fans know that the hard way ("Once a Blue, always a blue")

@Joshirin; you are part of the vast Manchester United group I like to call "Glory Hunters". You expect results because you're Manchester United, you expect to beat small teams because the name of your team alone is enough to score goals. It isn't. David Moyes' only fault in his time at Manchester United is that he didn't push for the sack sooner, leaving Manchester United in the scrap of a relegation battle. If you don't see that possibility then you're even thicker than you've made out in this thread. No team is invincible least of all Manchester United now, that aura of untouchable under SAF was only going to last for so long. SAF knew his golden squads days were numbered and saw the signs, thus jumping ship when he won the title knowing that next season would be no better.

There's sensible United supporters who blame SAF for getting Moyes into the job, but I'd blame the players for not performing under a new manager. Moyes is not the 12th player on the pitch and he cannot score goals. He can talk tactics, but amusingly Manchester United players have been rumoured saying that they don't like being told what to do (as Moyes did do) seeing as they think they knew better as they were the Champions. I'm sure that's a hard pill to swallow, the thought of United players not caring for where United lied in the table just as long as they got rid of David Moyes, but player power is what caused this not his management skills.

Moyes is a tactical genius and I hope he does go to the likes of Newcastle and is given time to build a team from scratch. They're the prime example of what Everton were back in 2002, hardly any GOOD players and lacking that need to actually survive in the Premier League (no offence to Newcastle fans but you have to agree your team has been lacklustre). Give Moyes 6 years at Newcastle and watch as United get beaten by him & his new team in a stroke of sweet revenge. I'd go as far to put money on Newcastle beating United on the double next season, it wouldn't be a bad bet.

United are going to be like how Tottenham, Fulham, Norwich & Cardiff City are. Chelsea, City & Liverpool have settled with a manager but there's not many world-class managers who would even want to go to Manchester United. I've heard fans calling for Klopp to which I say you've got more chance of winning the lottery. I've heard them talking about getting Ancelotti or Guardiola to which I'd say they're wiser than that. van Gaal will most likely go to Tottenham so who does that leave? I hear Paolo Di Canio is free...
    Maybe you should look up the word "Glory Hunters", considering I've been to a vast majority of games, I don't support United for the amount of trophies, I've grown up with supporting them, mainly because I live close-by and having relatives who took me there from a small age.

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    I support Swans and Chelsea..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joshirin View Post
    Maybe you should look up the word "Glory Hunters", considering I've been to a vast majority of games, I don't support United for the amount of trophies, I've grown up with supporting them, mainly because I live close-by and having relatives who took me there from a small age.
    Ignore Ryan, he likes to talk football and pretend he knows what's going on. In reality he's an 'Evertonian' from the south who couldn't locate the local boozer outside Goodison, let alone Goodison itself.

Isn't that @RyRy? ;-)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Srix

Latest Awards:

moyes deserves manager of the year.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456