HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bankai90

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joshirin View Post
    Ah, the one bad season Manchester United do bad in, everyone jumps on to it, obviously because of how relevant we are and what a dominant force we have been, just wait next season, darling
    There's always next season, keep supporting. There's a hint on the last game with Norwich. Keep playing like that, and.... You know what i mean.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joshirin View Post
    Ah, the one bad season Manchester United do bad in, everyone jumps on to it, obviously because of how relevant we are and what a dominant force we have been, just wait next season, darling
    not this again..

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    You're not a fan of cahill?

I have to say I'm slightly surprised Shaw got in. He's good but he's not the best LB in the league.
    Nah I know he performs well but he just doesn't impress me for some reason. I think it's just because he's a boring person tbh and yeah I'd have had Baines as LB realistically with Shaw set to dominate over the next few years after getting the experience he needs

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    He played more than half the season, more than enough.

Gerrard 13 goals, 10 penalties.
    Ramsey 9 goals, 0 penalties.

Ramsey has had more of an influence on Arsenal than Gerrard has had on Liverpool. I'd argue Henderson has had a better season than Gerrard.
    Gerrard was pretty influential in the Chelsea game this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    not this again..
    Children who support Man U don't know how to lose gracefully because they think winning is their right
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12