HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Witchur

Latest Awards:

I flew when I was five to Pakistan to visit my uncles who have now moved to bradford but yeah. I was only five years old and turned six there, it was really exciting yet tiring for me, the plane journey I remember falling asleep almost instantly and eating on the plane I also remember the last day in Pakistan and my aunt was feeding me weetabix and getting me ready to get back on the plane was very exciting and stuff although at the end of it I had a good long sleep. Since then I haven't flew however I'm planning to soon. I don't travel a lot except for cities nearby such as sheffield (which I moved to today for a few nights), bradford, london etc. I'm also planning to go to disney land soon so really cannot wait for that never too old for it. So yeah, gl gl.

Tokens
    Habbo
    SirDavidTroll

I know this thread is a little old but just some extra advice for anyone else doing it in the future;
    Speaking in terms of all the stuff I've done you'll be completely fine however one thing I've learnt is once you arrive and go towards Passport control and customs, Follow everyone else with confidence and try and blend in. It just stops you from faffing and gets you out of the airport much sooner without any trouble.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've flown alone a couple of times, short flights are fine.. did an 11 hour flight on my own.. that was boring.. nobody to talk to.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Moniquee.

Latest Awards:

You'll be fine. Everyone is really helpful at airports. Just don't miss your flight
    'Every person from your past lives as a shadow in your mind. Good or bad, they all helped you write the story of your life, and shape the person you are today.'
    -Dan Zantamata.

Interested in joining the Asian - Pacific DJ team? Click here for more info!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

i love airports with all the shops and stuff it's all well exciting and its easy yeah just follow the signs or ask, you've done it with your parents before so it's not like it will be new to you. hopefully you paid some attention

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Moniquee. View Post
    You'll be fine. Everyone is really helpful at airports. Just don't miss your flight
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack! View Post
    I've flown alone a couple of times, short flights are fine.. did an 11 hour flight on my own.. that was boring.. nobody to talk to.
    Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    i love airports with all the shops and stuff it's all well exciting and its easy yeah just follow the signs or ask, you've done it with your parents before so it's not like it will be new to you. hopefully you paid some attention
    shes already been xxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    shes already been xxx
    Well that's awkward! Hope it was a good trip

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123