HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Arrest over 'car boot full’ of voting forms

A 'substantial number' of completed postal ballot forms were in a car by police in Tower Hamlets

Police in Tower Hamlets found a “car boot full of postal vote applications” after stopping the vehicle in a routine search.

A “substantial number” of completed postal ballot forms were found in the incident, near Westferry Circus on the Isle of Dogs, on June 3, a Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed.

The driver, a man aged 24, was arrested on suspicion of postal vote fraud.

The seized documents are among the most significant leads in eight police investigations into last month’s elections in the east London borough.

The poll, in which the extremist-linked independent mayor, Lutfur Rahman, was narrowly re-elected, was plagued by allegations of intimidation, fraud and misconduct.

Mr Rahman was expelled from the Labour Party in 2010 after The Sunday Telegraph revealed his links with a Muslim extremist organisation, the Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE), which wants a sharia state in Europe.

In a separate development, The Sunday Telegraph has learned that a senior official of the IFE was involved in the counting of the votes in last month’s election.

Hira Islam, who is also a Tower Hamlets council officer, took part in the chaotic and prolonged count, which lasted five days with multiple recounts.
    After the recounts the vote tallies of some candidates changed by as many as 700 votes.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1091...ing-forms.html

Tower Hamlets is a ******* joke. Bring on the mandatory by-election.
    Chippiewill.

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

In the Islamic Emirate of Tower Hamlets of ALL the places it could be too, how utterly shocking.

Mr Rahman was expelled from the Labour Party in 2010 after The Sunday Telegraph revealed his links with a Muslim extremist organisation, the Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE), which wants a sharia state in Europe.
    Oh I feel culturally enriched already ontop of the rise of FGM, forced marriages and rape gangs.

And yet ANOTHER article on the Telegraph concerning Islam or immigration that doesn't allow public comments. All you can do is weep, but you'll still have idiots on the left telling us how all cultures are equal - as they did to me in a university tutorial. I found it incredible that an academic, a supposed educated man, could sit there and reply to my question that he thought western cultures were equal with that of Saudi Arabian culture.

The fun part though will really come when these ghettoised city areas start voting for their own radical and extreme parties, rather than Labour.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-06-2014 at 10:53 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Yeh Dan, because the entire islamic culture consists of FGM and rape gangs.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Yeh Dan, because the entire islamic culture consists of FGM and rape gangs.
    Wow really, not every single muslim agrees with & practices FGM and gang rape? Well, thanks for pointing that out to me and to everybody else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Wow really, not every single muslim agrees with & practices FGM and gang rape? Well, thanks for pointing that out to me and to everybody else.
    You think Islamic culture is not equal to and therefore inferior to British culture, as made clear by your posts FGM and Gang rape are a couple of the reasons as to why (as you associate those with Islamic Culture), so you clearly do think that both are those things are synonymous with Islamic Culture.
    Last edited by The Don; 26-06-2014 at 11:49 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

You think Islamic culture is not equal to and therefore inferior to British culture, as made clearly by your posts FGM and Gang rape are a couple of the reasons as to why as you associate those with Islamic Culture
    So you're making the claim that Saudi, Jordanian, Algerian and Syrian culture is equal to British, German, French or Russian culture?

Quote Originally Posted by The Don
    ...so you clearly do think that both are those things are synonymous with Islamic Culture.
    Errr, because they are? On the whole, Islam treats women as second class citizens at best and as for gay people... lets not go there.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-06-2014 at 11:51 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Errr, because they are? On the whole, Islam treats women as second class citizens at best and as for gay people... lets not go there.
    So you are in fact arguing that the majority of Islamic culture consists of gang rape and FGM?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

So you are in fact arguing that the majority of Islamic culture consists of gang rape and FGM?
    Put it this way, I wouldn't want to live in the majority of places (countries) where Islam is the dominant culture, yes. For those reasons along with others reasons I wouldn't want this country or any other to have an Islamic majority as I can see the sorts of things it leads to.

Now answer my question.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Put it this way, I wouldn't want to live in the majority of places (countries) where Islam is the dominant culture, yes. For those reasons along with others reasons I wouldn't want this country or any other to have an Islamic majority as I can see the sorts of things it leads to.

Now answer my question.
    Trust me, there's a long way to go for the UK to have an Islamic majority

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seems to be an isolated incident. Hopefully a real election will happen shortly so the right person is put in the position and not someone who gained office fraudulently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast