HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Moniquee.

Latest Awards:

Default Federer vs Djokovic

Who is watching this game?
    I really want Djokovic to win but I don't feel like he has been playing his best this time at Wimbledon.
    Although, I think it would be great to see Federer win and break a few records (most grand slams won at Wimbledon and oldest player to win.)

Who are you backing?
    What are your thoughts on the game so far?
    'Every person from your past lives as a shadow in your mind. Good or bad, they all helped you write the story of your life, and shape the person you are today.'
    -Dan Zantamata.

Interested in joining the Asian - Pacific DJ team? Click here for more info!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I really like tennis and it's usually on most of the time during Wimbledon as my mum loves it. I want Djokovic to win and I'm watching it, but I don't think neither have been playing their best. One off the commentators said that their serves have been very accurate when both of them are struggling to even get their first serve in?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

I'd love for Federer to win, he's a fantastic player. However I also wouldn't mind Nole winning due to him also being a class player. I'm still not over Murray's departure as last year's finals is one I'll never forget.
    So far the match has been terrific, it's matches like these which make tennis such an entertaining sport

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Not looking hopeful for Federer who I was hopeful to win, but an interesting match which was pretty neck on neck at the beginning.