HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh hell....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Oh hell....

I gotta do plague city, biohazard, underground pass just to get dragon hally :@
    Doubt everything, even this.

-Paul Guest

shouldent ake to long

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao, plus my agilitys 27 need 56 for regicide. is there neway to do it wivout 56 agility?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nope, none at all.. All the quests you need to do are easy, but long.
    I love you Kyle33

Coin operated boy, sitting on the shelf he is just a toy, but I turn him on and he comes to life, automatic joy, that is why I want a coin operated boy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how long wud it take me to do em?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Few hours? Underground pass is the worst, with low agility you will keep falling.
    I love you Kyle33

Coin operated boy, sitting on the shelf he is just a toy, but I turn him on and he comes to life, automatic joy, that is why I want a coin operated boy.

Sank Guest

Plaque city and Biohazard are easy peasy, I did them both in the same day.

I've not done underground pass yet though, I've not even looked at any of it on a quest guide or nothing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

God. Do not remind me of underground pass! I only had like 40 agillity at the time I went doing it :/ if it wasn't for my friend who kept giving me food I'd die at like first half thru it. You fall soo much and get hurt alot, so first raise agillity than go do it, other wise you'll just die. All other quests are easy..I think. Regicide is easy too except when you gota go thru underground pass again, the traps (you gota get used to them..how you click etc.) and when you're making that bomb thing. It's annoying when you have to use distiller. -.- but hey, d hally owns :rolleyes:

btw, for agillity raising go karamja.
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !xx!kyle!xx!
    God. Do not remind me of underground pass! I only had like 40 agillity at the time I went doing it :/ if it wasn't for my friend who kept giving me food I'd die at like first half thru it. You fall soo much and get hurt alot, so first raise agillity than go do it, other wise you'll just die. All other quests are easy..I think. Regicide is easy too except when you gota go thru underground pass again, the traps (you gota get used to them..how you click etc.) and when you're making that bomb thing. It's annoying when you have to use distiller. -.- but hey, d hally owns :rolleyes:

btw, for agillity raising go karamja.
    It took me about 3 trips to get food to finish that -.- The rest of it is pretty easy though. Oh and if you read that protect from magic protects you from Ibans spell - they're liars. It doesn't. Make sure you have food before you try 'kill' him.
    I love you Kyle33

Tokens

Latest Awards:

is karamja better agility xp than gnome stronghold?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast