HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing Weight

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca
    um im 14 and im 10 stone :s
    My mums lighter than you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Owen
    My mums lighter than you
    So is mine =o
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca
    um im 14 and im 10 stone :s
    Me too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Personally, Im 15 and weight 9st.

When you finally hit puberty, you will have a growth spurt at some point which will temporarily let some of the puppy flab spread about a bit. You need to seize this opportunity and take the time to sort your diet out and get the excercise sorted.

I know it gets annoying and is hard work being told you need to excercise and that's it, but theres no point saying you wan't to get healthy with the attitude of 'I can't do anything'.

I 100% guarantee you if you start out doing small amounts of excercise, like going for a walk, then working it up.

For instance, start off getting up early in the mornings and going for an hours brisk walk, do that for 1 week. Then on the 2nd week begin to lightly jog. On the 3rd week start a small run. Just keep working up like this and you're body will get used to it, and you will become better at it.

Practice makes perfect, and that even includes excercise.
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Owen
    My mums lighter than you

OH YEH CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im 12 weighing in at 7, 9 pnds lol,but i think its because of wat happened at the hospiatl (J.R). i KEPT HAVING THESE HEDACHES THAT WOULDN'T GO AWAY, AND i COULDN'T KEEP MY FOOD Down. all i could do was have drinks, within that 2 weeks i lost ova 2 stone but i looked orfully ill (too skinny) then, after the hospital i had to put on wait fast etc, now look at me, oh, and wn i went in the hostpital i wayed 4 nd 3 pnds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12