HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    We're Arsenal, it's what we do every season.
    finish 4th?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    finish 4th?
    better than 5th i guess

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

2 days mate, 2 days.

urgh its gonna be a long 8 years waiting for that site to be useful again
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

What, get 1st place and then completely bottle it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

2 days mate, 2 days.

urgh its gonna be a long 8 years waiting for that site to be useful again
    in the mean time, http://www.sincespurslastwonatrophy.co.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    yeah and that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    finish 4th?
    I think they'll finish third this year.

Nice to see you're still knocking around. You must be pleased with your clubs development over the past season or two? Building something nice over there, I think the club has more guts to fend off a Southampton scenario.

Got my tickets for Sunday sorted, can't wait for the boys to kick off against Newcastle.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
    I think they'll finish third this year.

Nice to see you're still knocking around. You must be pleased with your clubs development over the past season or two? Building something nice over there, I think the club has more guts to fend off a Southampton scenario.

Got my tickets for Sunday sorted, can't wait for the boys to kick off against Newcastle.
    Pretty pleased yeah, we've Moyes to thank for it all. If it wasn't for him being conservative with money and at the same time, finding bargain players, we wouldn't be where we are now where we can buy players like Lukaku. I was in Liverpool over the weekend but had to go for a meal, listened to the Arsenal game though... Tears ensued in the last 10 minutes, a mix of sadness and laughter

On the topic of City though, think it's between you & Chelsea this year. Arsenal and Liverpool are in a weird state, and United are in the state Chelsea were in last year.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pretty pleased yeah, we've Moyes to thank for it all. If it wasn't for him being conservative with money and at the same time, finding bargain players, we wouldn't be where we are now where we can buy players like Lukaku. I was in Liverpool over the weekend but had to go for a meal, listened to the Arsenal game though... Tears ensued in the last 10 minutes, a mix of sadness and laughter

On the topic of City though, think it's between you & Chelsea this year. Arsenal and Liverpool are in a weird state, and United are in the state Chelsea were in last year.
    You spent money under Moyes though? Miralles (£6M), Piennar (£4.5M), Jelavic (£5.5M), Heitinga (£6.1M), Fellaini (£12.9M), Yakubu (£11.25M), etc. Sure, a part of it is down to Moyes however don't look over the fact that Martinez has (rightly or wrongly) used up his budget for the season on Lukaku, also let's not forget that you've had a huge injection of cash with the new media deal compared to previous years.

I thought it was between ourselves and Chelsea however having watched us both at Newcastle and Liverpool, we're looking like a machine. I can't see how Chelsea can compete if the Costa injury is true. If he's injured already, he's bound to pick up another injury around Christmas. He's looking very injury prone. As I said a few weeks ago, remove Costa and you have Torres and Drogba.

If it wasn't for our awful CL draw I was very confident of beating both Arsenal and Chelsea after the international break. Sandwiching Munich (A) between these games has made it a tougher ask. We'll see how we go. We'll beat Stoke and if we don't pick up any injuries over the international break, we'll beat Arsenal.

Arsenal are still lacking that presence in the middle. I thought they would make a move for Song when it was apparent he was available however they haven't done so. Manchester City can now rock up and play a team which looks like -

---Zabaleta---Kompany--Mangala---Kolarov---
    ---------------------Fernando------------------------
    --------Toure-------------------Fernandinho-------
    ---Jovetic------------------------------Silva---------
    -------------------Aguero-----------------------------

That midfield is enough to handle Wilshere and Ramsey, the chances are they'll be down to ten men once Wilshere gets annoyed they're losing. Previous seasons I would play Kolarov however a mixture of Kolarov's recent form and the pace of Mangala means we can now opt for the attitude and attacking threat of Kolarov.

The pace of Managala and Kompany, as well as their ability to read the game, should be enough to close out Sanchez. I'm not impressed with Ozil, he's an invisible man. Of course that now means he'll go on and win man of the match however he's not lived up to his price tag.

Without a focal point in attack (Giroud showing how much damage an injury to your leading attacker is when you're not blessed with squad depth), I can see a comfortable MCFC win.

As I said, the Bayern trip makes the Chelsea game tougher. If Costa is injured then they'll play how they did at ours last season. It's difficult to say how we'll fair against that considering we were missing Fernandinho (arguably a key player by this point) and MDM was in awful point.

So yes, us and Chelsea. Maybe.

Can't read over as I'm packing up my room ready to go back to uni on Monday (although Circus 12th birthday tickets have sold out which has pissed me off). Ignore spelling errors/grammar.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

cant even beat stoke though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast