HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Upcoming English Premier League season

Anyone care to make some predictions?

Arsenal have an interesting team, I know it's so cliché however I can't help but feel that they're missing a midfield unit, someone who can easily break up play and make his presence known. Is it time for Diaby to overcome his injuries and step-up? We'll see. I can see Arsenal finishing 3rd behind Manchester City + Chelsea.

Chelsea look good and I can really see them challenging, unfortunately for Chelsea fans I can see the sale of Lukaku costing them the title. If Costa picks up any injuries they're left with Torres and Drogba; if we're talking 2008 Torres and Drogba, then what an attack, unfortunately it's 2014. Chelsea to finish top two with Manchester City.

Manchester City haven't made a marquee signing, instead they've made some astute signings. Sagna on a free is a superb deal. If they tie up Mangala then I can see them winning the title again, injuries permitting. Jovetic looks on fire this pre-season and he'll be an exciting player to watch if he can hold off the injuries.

Manchester United are being hyped up a lot by the media, I'm not buying into it. They're defence is weak and the midfield lacks presence. What's happened to Rooney? At the World Cup the questions were all asking whether or not he should be dropped from the international stage, now he's Captain Marvel again? Not for me thanks, a bright start but they won't touch the top three.

Liverpool have regressed somewhat, it'll be interesting to see if Sterling steps up again this season. Fourth spot is possible.

Honourable mentions go to Everton, Sunderland and Swansea who are building nice squads. Spurs to look good this season too. Also interested to see how Bojan at Stoke works out, Hughes still looking to transform their style; as much as I dislike the man, credit to him.

Should be a cracker, bring on tomorrows clash at Wembley.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I predict Mourinho and van Gaal will both be ******s.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

van Gaal gives off a weird vibe, won't be shocked if we hear any Tony Pulis-esque shower stories.

I see that a couple of hours after I posted, it was announced that Diaby has picked up an injury. I really shouldn't laugh however that's so predictable. It's quite sad, imagine a midfield pairing of Diaby and Rodwell - one where they both had injury free careers and met their potential.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

stoke to qualify for europe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I might be biased but Chelsea have to be the favourites for me.

Last season we were unbeaten against the other teams making up the top 4 (and in fact won every game bar Arsenal away which we drew). Our record against the top teams outside the top 4 was immense too. We lost the title by dropping "easy" points against the weaker teams who we struggled to break down because we missed a creative spark (which Fabregas will now provide) and a deadly striker (Costa). I think back to the home game against West Ham which finished 0-0 - we had something like 40 shots in that game but never looked like scoring. We've finally got a striker in who is in his prime, and whilst I do regret Lukaku leaving, Costa + Torres + Drogba is MILES better than Torres + Eto'o + Ba.

It's between Chelsea and City but imo it's Chelsea's to lose!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    I might be biased but Chelsea have to be the favourites for me.

Last season we were unbeaten against the other teams making up the top 4 (and in fact won every game bar Arsenal away which we drew). Our record against the top teams outside the top 4 was immense too. We lost the title by dropping "easy" points against the weaker teams who we struggled to break down because we missed a creative spark (which Fabregas will now provide) and a deadly striker (Costa). I think back to the home game against West Ham which finished 0-0 - we had something like 40 shots in that game but never looked like scoring. We've finally got a striker in who is in his prime, and whilst I do regret Lukaku leaving, Costa + Torres + Drogba is MILES better than Torres + Eto'o + Ba.

It's between Chelsea and City but imo it's Chelsea's to lose!
    Okay, so Costa picks up an injury over the Winter period because he's not used to that run of games. What happens then?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
    Okay, so Costa picks up an injury over the Winter period because he's not used to that run of games. What happens then?
    Then we are in the same position as we were in last year (which got us third place). Having Costa for the whole season bar a few games is better than not having Costa.. It was far from ideal to lose Lukaku and I don't doubt for one second that Costa will miss games through either injury or suspension but were are a million times better off in the striking department this year than last!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1st - Arsenal
    2nd - Liverpool
    3rd - Man City
    4th - Chelsea
    -------------------

Arsenal are obviously going to win, we are the best team in the league right now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    1st - Arsenal
    2nd - Liverpool
    3rd - Man City
    4th - Chelsea
    -------------------

Arsenal are obviously going to win, we are the best team in the league right now.

Not sure how you can say that Arsenal are "the best team in the league right now" given the league hasn't even started yet

and putting City 3rd and Chelsea 4th..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post

Not sure how you can say that Arsenal are "the best team in the league right now" given the league hasn't even started yet

and putting City 3rd and Chelsea 4th..
    We're Arsenal, it's what we do every season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast