HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Default Mad Mornings - Ends 26th September

So, by the time this competition is released anyway, the other day I woke up to the sound of drills close by, at first I thought it was just next door putting shelves up or something but then as I went downstairs to the kitchen, looked out of the front door I saw a man drilling holes into the side of the house. My reaction must have looked priceless, it just wasn't what I was expecting. Turns out he was attaching a house sign next to the front door, noone had bothered to tell me this was going to happen though. Next, as I was making breakfast a car pulls up in the drive way, the driver gets out and walks off down the road.. It was a very peculiar morning and took me off guard. Anyway, for this competition I want you to tell me what you think would be the weirdest way to start your day!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
    Click here for more information about prizes
    Last edited by Yupt; 30-08-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Waking up early on my own because it have never happened before I love sleeping so much lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aksum

Latest Awards:

waking up and seeing a flying sausage

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Waking up in a habbo hotel lodge bed, with a pet crocodile next to it and a sack of coins.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chloe7355

Latest Awards:

Waking up after having a dream and wondering if it actually happened or not

Tokens
    Habbo
    HarryTohJunShen

Waking up early and get ready for school, and then I realized it was 3am, and I need to wait for 3 more hours until school because I couldn't sleep back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

waking up to find that every single piece of furniture in your house (apart from your bed that you were sleeping on) was gone, so your whole house was empty except from the bed...
    then you look outside to see that all of the furniture is piled up in a big heap in your garden... everything
    cats > you

Tokens

Waking up and do the usual thing I do to prepare for school. I go to the bathroom, then I hear the voice of my mum and she said "Jeremy Wake up!". I thought that she didn't knew that I already awake, but she was right. I just wake up and see my mum besides me shaking me. I'm still in my bed and she said that I'm late.. Then I realize that the preparing thing I do is just a dream.
    Last edited by function09; 22-09-2014 at 11:51 AM. Reason: wrong

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

waking up to your ex in your bed and the last thing you remember was you playing with your dog in the park?

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Going to bed with a 9 and waking up with a 2!

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky