HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

It really saddens me that I never took any screenshots of old Habbo

Tokens

I liked the VIP visits

[IMG]http://www.habbopaper.nl/images/vip/Sugars****/VIP-Sugars****1.png[/IMG]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My favourite Habbo memory is when people thought that Callie was going to release the throne in the catalogue and it ended up crashing to like 5hc per throne and it ended up she released one of the dragons I think. Price of the throne sky rocketed. Unfortunately I stopped playing and didn't manage to cash in on the price soaring and they ended up losing value over time and I hardly made anything from it. :[

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I know you all love nostalgia - so this day was pretty funny.

There were also teleporter doors stuck open, ph blocks in black and random drinks galore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't have a picture, but I do have a great old memory for me.

I was on Habbo and went to Ludus' Habbo Rugby game which was similar to Fridge Game, but with teams (like rugby). Each time it came on your rug someone had to grab something from it - carrot was kick, ice cream p2k etc. if you came off of your rug you were out.

I had 2 accounts in the game and my normal account had lost ages ago, one team had been knocked out and then the 2nd to last player on my team lost too. I was against around 8 other people on the other team, not standing a chance. Ludus decided that because it was hard for me to win he said "If BashfulRomance wins I'll give her a Dino." (I was on my clone as it was less laggy that one at the time).

I went to my fridge and got an ice cream - I picked someone it was really hard because I didn't have HC so I had to click someone. Then it was the other team - you only got 5 seconds to go to the fridge, and everyone was scared. If no one went they all lost, Ludus started counting down. At this point I still thought I had no chance, when it got to 1 someone tried going for the fridge, but it was too late! They were all kicked and the crowd went mad, I received like 30 friend requests instantly and I got my Dino. It was worth 2 Thrones 38 HCs at the time, I was shaking and when I got it I went into @Jessie;'s event and showed @Alex3213;.

The end . I then sold it for 2 Thrones 20 HC, the next day it plummeted in price so I was happy.
    Last edited by Samantha; 07-09-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    tpittman-11

The screenshot is not really old per se, but I created the room a couple of years ago when the hotels merged. It has the trophies friends had sent me over the years, some special furni given to me as gifts, and stickies with some great memories with my best old friends!

For the Habbo.ca Memories newsie I made a video basically showing the stickies and stuff!

But I think my best *memory* is probably the LMS I played circa 2008 when I stayed on Habbo for like 36 hours and fell asleep on my keyboard. (I came in second )

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I still remember back in the old Habbo.ca where you could stack a carpet up on one of the Lodge bookcases, and then use a teleporter to get up onto the carpet. People thought I was scripting... lol, that must have been in 2006? ... I think..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .red-bleu. View Post
    I liked the VIP visits

[IMG]http://www.habbopaper.nl/images/vip/Sugars****/VIP-Sugars****1.png[/IMG]

Wow, I completely forgot about them doing this! I miss it too! wonder why they don't invite celebs anymore to come on to the Habbo community~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lRhyss View Post
    It really saddens me that I never took any screenshots of old Habbo
    Aww, you really should have

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bikini View Post
    I still remember back in the old Habbo.ca where you could stack a carpet up on one of the Lodge bookcases, and then use a teleporter to get up onto the carpet. People thought I was scripting... lol, that must have been in 2006? ... I think..
    Oh yes! Oh putting the posters outside the wall and people would make these rooms where the ceiling and flooring would be just posters! I wish people could still do this, great memories!

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I really did love the simplicity that the older version of Habbo had. just being content with the furni you had.

I think another thing that I loved about the old habbo was the Hallways. I think I lived in the Hallway more than I did my rooms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bikini View Post
    I really did love the simplicity that the older version of Habbo had. just being content with the furni you had.

I think another thing that I loved about the old habbo was the Hallways. I think I lived in the Hallway more than I did my rooms.
    Used to play Hide and Seek in the Hallways, that was fun!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast