HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by demetrios90 View Post
    Maybe it's nostalgia that take me back, But when I saw the photos of @Kardan... Wow! I decided to share some images that I have too.

That were the first party between Habbo X's from UK and Italy.

Other Habbo X's in Italy with Ex Hobba and MOD.

Evolution! I was in his forum and help another user to find habbo badge's on Sulake's server!

Johno ex Sulake.

And a special surprise... Two videos from another event that we did before the big one in Canada that Kardan decided to share. There were Habbo X's from UK, NL and other country. As well as Creme ex Habbo France staff. I was really close to her, we were good friends. And sorry for my terrible English! At that time I was a teenager, 15 years has been passed!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p7n...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/18bg...ew?usp=sharing

I hope @Kardan and @Miss-Alice could come back to the forum. As well as all other good friends. I have very good memories from that period... I was one of the Habbo X's that contributed most to all these parties. I really enjoyed and would be great to have a chat with them.
    See ya!
    Thanks for this - it's really surreal watching a snapshot of you that's over a decade old... All of the people I spent time with - seems like a completely different life! I'm pretty sure the only things I know in Italian (Come stai/Arrivederci) was because of going on the italian hotel!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Unsaglich

Latest Awards:

Meeting my Wife x
    DJ ICING
    EST 2011
    Love welshcake Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    windhero

not too long ago i came across couple screenshots on an old computer from when a friend of mine let me host the room party for one of his DJ sets. i remember feeling psyched about it becoming the most popular guest room for a bit lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by windhero View Post
    not too long ago i came across couple screenshots on an old computer from when a friend of mine let me host the room party for one of his DJ sets. i remember feeling psyched about it becoming the most popular guest room for a bit lol

it ain't nothing but a champagne problem from someone who has relatively just been born, habbo-wise, BUT by only looking at these shots there is some kind of stress in me by the unavailability of the maximize window button (even as somebody who normally prefers gaming in 4:3 and everything) lol. being the shaman of the hottest zone isn't for everybody, however, my friend, and props for experiencing in the game when the user interface and anything was properly pixel art which, although it's confidential info, was the number one reason why everyone was addicted to it
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 23-09-2021 at 01:30 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456