HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Gay Marriage.

I was wondering what your views on this were and if anyone knew any real info on it? Gays and Lesbians can now get married in Uk apparently but a few years ago my mates Mum and um Stepmum got blessed. It wasn't exactly a marrige. Whats it like in America/Canada ect. And is this really how it is in britain?
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think so.

It should be allowed.
    But unfortunately we have no power to change the 'law' we'll have to hope someone realises it's fine for two people of the same gender to get married. :eusa_pray

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh, Same se'x should be able to get married. They still love each other.

Tokens
    Habbo
    icebox12

Latest Awards:

I think it's completly wrong that people think it shouldn't be allowed. If they think that, then to be honest I think normal marriage is completly wrong...

Marriage is something two people do to combine their love for each other in a holy manner, people getting in the way of that, are very mean. People should be allowed to marry who they like, the law shouldn't be allowed to get in the way of that.
    The one and only

Instagram (/needsy)
    Twitter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree, my mates Mum and Step Mum seem really happy together. Unfourtunatly my mate had to go through alot of bullying when she was younger and lived with them in England. Since she moved to Wales she has been open about her Mums sxuality and hasn't had any trouble here really. It's sad thou, she suffered because her mother found love with another women.
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In Canada I'm not sure what the law thing is here..

Even though I'm straight, I think Gay Marriages should be aloud.. all that matters is that they love eachother, not their gender, right? ^_^

Tokens

Marriage is all about showing your love for one another, so if a straight couple can do that, a gay couple surely should be allowed. Love is unconditional.
    can't remember pass to other accounts =/

- ash

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well really gay marriage shouldn't be aloud, it was religion that brought weddings and they are the ones that condemn gaeity. In my point of view, a gay marriage should not be held in the name of the Church as Christianty condemns all things that are gay, but then that's the opinion from an atheist.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kassandra
    In Canada I'm not sure what the law thing is here..

Even though I'm straight, I think Gay Marriages should be aloud.. all that matters is that they love eachother, not their gender, right? ^_^
    Too true, very well put too.

If two people of the same gender love eachother why should anything stop it?

Straight couples love eacother and it's nothing wrong with that.

I think the problem is 'history' where people were brought up thinking two people of the same gender is 'wrong'

well now, it's not - though there is some things that need to be changed, right?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yup completely. Im straight to and imagine if things were like the other way round. That women were "supposed" to be with women and men were "supposed" to be with men. Do u think it would seem less wrong if Women could reproduce with Women and men could do the same?
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast