HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

oh wow welldone and congrats to both of you !!!

xo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

For a very long time I honestly thought noone could ever replace Matt and the moment he chose to resign, we'd be closing the doors on Habbox. For such a long time, Matt's been there as GM, the big figurehead, and last time he tried to leave he got called back shortly after!

You've done such a lot of work for Habbox over the years, and while I've not always been positive about some things I honestly believe you are the force which has kept us going for so long. I've kinda known this day was coming for a while - when Matt told us he was leaving I wasn't surprised in the slightest - because I truly think this is one of the strongest AGM teams Habbox has had in a long time.

I'm really glad that you're still sticking around in a general admin-y role as there's probably not much way we could survive without you here. You're basically a piece of furniture around here and if you do go offline or AWOL for any extended period of time I will actually come to your house and force you to log on. I know where you live. Literally.

Chris though, well done!!! Obvious choice for the job really, and I think you'll do really well, with the support of Matt from above and me and Sho (well, unless we mutiny against you, which I can't really see happening!). Since you got Staff AGM you've done a lot with the role - not that you had much to live up to :whistle: - more than anyone really imagined the Staff AGM could do! I do envy whoever's taking over from you for having to fill your boots.

Same with you to Matt though really! They are jolly big boots to fill as he's been around so long but I hope that you take it in your stride and do good things with it.

Love you both xxxxxxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    zebbadi

Latest Awards:

Well deserved for both!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cya matt

~~from phone

Congrats chris

~~from phone

Rip habbox

~~from phone

moderator alert Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not double/triple post within the allotted 15 minute editing grace period. Thanks
    Last edited by Drewar; 09-10-2014 at 06:27 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Congratzz both of you
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Congratulation Best of luck.
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Well, you basically were co-owner anyway, so congrats on actually becoming it!

And Chris, I want to see what you can do!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Congrats to you both I hope you don't start dying of Matt because you are a really nice dude and I am looking forward to see what happens in the future with Habbox Chris

Tokens
    Habbo
    Draqom

Latest Awards:

Well done to you both! Seriously desereved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kellie

Latest Awards:

Congratulations to you both hehe x

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast