HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default If you lived in the universe of The Walking Dead, what would be your survival plans?

If you lived in the universe of The Walking Dead, what would be your survival plans?

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

so far if my life was walking dead id be up in the loft zombies can't climb id lock all my doors and shut all my doors i don't think zombies are clever and can open doors. and id have a escape route to my bathroom but id have stuff from loft again the bathroom door so no zombies can get in then id look out the hatch of the loft if no zombies in sight and can't hear them i would jump down and hunt for food. Moral to the story hide somewhere so zombies have no chance of climbing

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

Honestly, I don't think I'd want to survive by the end of it. There's a chance of getting eaten around every corner seemingly.
    If I had to though, throw some rotten flesh all over me and hope for the best, try and travel to a place that has a low population so there is less chance of death.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

i would just try to survive by getting loads of food from asdas then staying in my house then if no1 was coming to rescue by time the food ran out i would just kill myself

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Is the universe of The Walking Dead just your bog standard post-zombie apocalypse? Shamefully I've never seen it

If so then I would try to survive for a while, shutting myself up in a supermarket or wherever I can that's safe. But after a while I'd probably just kill myself. Particularly if all my family and friends have died, sooner or later I'd stop being able to see any hope for the future and just end it there and then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Take over a submarine and float in the middle of nowhere, venturing to land whenever I need to find food and send the other people from my area I took with me to get the food.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Let's not forget we're talking about The Walking Dead's universe. So any tactics and things that are happening in the show is very much the same in this scenario, not just mere zombies.

Such as: (MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS...)
    Last edited by Lewis; 15-11-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Grind on runescape and wait for it to blow over. Maybe if everyone's dead my hunter spots will be free.

~~from phone

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I prob wouldn't notice for ages tbh until I realised that my washing wasn't being done
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

shoot myself in the head obviously

who would wanna survive like that and if its anything like surviving on the tv show even pro survival skills wont get you that far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast