HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    It's all speculation at this moment in time - Until the blackboxes are found then we won't know for sure.
    The blackboxes?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ripieno View Post
    The blackboxes?
    Flight data recorders.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hate dm and all but why is everyone getting so pissy about the daily mail showing the uncensored pic of the guy with his pants on dead in the water

doesn't even look much different to the censored version tbh

but yeah rip to all who died

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ripieno View Post
    The blackboxes?
    The aircraft contains a flight data recorder and a cockpit voice recorder these are known as the "blackboxes". Once they have those they will be able to get the information from them, read it/investigate and hopefully find why this accident has taken place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    i hate dm and all but why is everyone getting so pissy about the daily mail showing the uncensored pic of the guy with his pants on dead in the water

doesn't even look much different to the censored version tbh

but yeah rip to all who died
    As it's normally classed as disrespectful showing something like that - It would get lots of complaints if that was to happen on live TV. Which it did in certain countries and a lot of people complained about that on social media.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 31-12-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Latest reports is that they have found a body with a life jacket on and that they also have a sonar image of object under the water that looks like an aircraft. These reports may change as we know what the media/officials are like.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 31-12-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

The body wearing a life jacket part is quite an interesting piece of information. Maybe they had time to put it on whilst they were descending/before they made impact?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    The body wearing a life jacket part is quite an interesting piece of information. Maybe they had time to put it on whilst they were descending/before they made impact?
    Could be possible. Although I did just read somewhere that report is now incorrect and that the jacket was found near the body - Although, I've only seen that mentioned at one place while other places are still reporting the body to be wearing it instead. Bad weather is now causing the operation to go slow.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 31-12-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    As it's normally classed as disrespectful showing something like that - It would get lots of complaints if that was to happen on live TV. Which it did in certain countries and a lot of people complained about that on social media.
    Common place in a lot of countries to show such imagery.

I remember my amazement the first time I was in Asia, reading a newspaper with the victim of some kind of murder pictured. Just read a FB post from a friend in the Philippines complaining about videos of 'bloated bodies' on the news.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i wonder what happened to the half naked guy who was shown as there are reports that other victims have their clothes on, suggesting the plane was intact when it hit the water. how terrifying.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

how can your clothes just come off anyway idgi

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast