HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Urs Meier the referee's website take a look

also add your feedback to him at the top of the page, dont be to nasty :eek:
    http://www.ursmeier.ch/referee/
    This was advertised on national radio so if u cant leave feedback for his great performance im sure an email would be nice. But be good

here he is i think hes gone for a job as a cleaner but im sure he would'nt get the job as he would not be qualified enough and keep missing things lol.

Last edited by jrh2002; 26-06-2004 at 08:21 AM.

Mizki Guest

Ohh, I got his name wrong! I heard he shut down his website with the threats of england fans. I guess complaining won't help change the end score. We can only forget that diabolical referee! But MR! Watch out for England - coming your way in the World Cup 2006!

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

hes a disgrace to the reffereing proffesion he should be banned from reffreing!
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

Tokens

Latest Awards:

cant even cheak wiv a lines man tut tut

Tokens

He's a disgrace to football, BUT what do you expect when its England playing, Were always cheated out of it! Anyone recall the Hand of god moment from maradonna? Or in the world cup 98, When sol campbell scored agaict Argentina and that was a perfect goal which was ruled out?
    Birmingham City 4 Life !

Mizki Guest

1998? I have trouble remembering last week!

Tokens

Lol, Im a huge footie fan, So i remember moments like those :p
    Last edited by Upson; 30-06-2004 at 05:54 PM.
    Birmingham City 4 Life !

Lol. He has a load of emails and calls from england fans with death threats..
    Permanently Banned From Runescape - July/August 2006
    Achieved - 99 Magic, 99 Defense, 99 Woodcut, 99 fletch.
    Didn't achieve - 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 126 Combat.

Trading Vanguard Plats/Golds for RS/Habbo Cash/Rares.
    PM Me

Tokens

I sent him one yesterday, Sayin summit like:

Call yourself a referee? Your a joke. I hope you enjoyed getting one over us English, Your time will come. You will regret it dont worry. you CHEAT!

Lol - He's one of Englands most hated now
    Birmingham City 4 Life !

Tokens

A man is walking his three-legged dog in the park when he comes across a lamp. He rubs it and out pops a genie. The genie says "I'll grant you one wish." "Can you make my dog win Crufts?" asks the man. "What with only three legs? Wish again." the genie retorts. "OK" says the man, "Can you make England win Euro 2004 then?" The genie ponders a while before saying "let's see that dog again....."

Q: What's the difference between the England team and a tea-bag?
    A: The tea-bag stays in the cup longer.

Q: What do a three-pin plug and the England football team have in common?
    A: They are both useless in Europe!

man meets a friend and sees that his car is a total write-off and covered with leaves, grass, branches, dirt and dried blood. He asks his friend: "What's happened to your car?" "Well," the friend responds, "I ran over David Beckham". "OK," says the man, "that explains the blood... But what about the leaves, the grass, the branches and the dirt?" "Well, he tried to escape through the park."

i still cant find the best picture, urs meier - should have gone to specsavers, like the ads

but i think it will help to laugh about englands euro 2004 campaign
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast