HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need feedback

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Default i need feedback

if u could search krushgear under the owner tab and go to the room 'feedback', you can see my undercon events room

i would love some feedback please but mostly i will not be extending the area anymore by a substantial amount

+rep to the fab people who rate/slate

also im lacking the grass patches oops but mostly its abt tht

would love suggestions on what type of chairs i can use too *tags @Kyle; since youre like the furni mogul or smth

no screenshot sorry; sis laptop sux like hell while mines broken again perhaps some kind soul could post one?

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I'm not good at taking screenies as my mac apparently autoresizes them, so we'll see what these look like!

Not a bad room, I'm assuming it's an Event room ;P The one thing that stood out to me was how the white USVA blocks don't seem to go with the jungle furni at all. If you're going to create a garden kinda themed room it would be better to have rock dividers or something along those lines. The elves are a bit random and make the room like a bit cluttered but apart from that, I actually think it's nicely designed. Although there's a few odd and random pieces of furni, I like the host area being high up and the seating area around the pond is cute. Have you decided on any walls yet?

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post

I'm not good at taking screenies as my mac apparently autoresizes them, so we'll see what these look like!

Not a bad room, I'm assuming it's an Event room ;P The one thing that stood out to me was how the white USVA blocks don't seem to go with the jungle furni at all. If you're going to create a garden kinda themed room it would be better to have rock dividers or something along those lines. The elves are a bit random and make the room like a bit cluttered but apart from that, I actually think it's nicely designed. Although there's a few odd and random pieces of furni, I like the host area being high up and the seating area around the pond is cute. Have you decided on any walls yet?
    realised how bad it suddenly look oops
    i actually kinda got inspiration from @Cassiieee;s room oops cuz i liked how she used usva blocks to create a room with a backyard area etc.

AND THEN I REALISED I WAS TOO BROKE TO AFFORD A DECENT AMOUNT OF USVA BLOCKS

thus why i tried merging it with rock dividers as my usva blocks were simply not enough it might seem random as i just placed furni around and see whether it look ok cuz i dont have any bulks of a certain line

i know events room are supposed to have a playing area, but i cant stand empty spots cuz ocd and it seems incomplete HAHA thefore the placement of the elves. hmm will remove or reposition them

i never use wall paper for my rooms, i plan to only black it out with the moodlight

thanks for the screenshots and feedback

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It looks ok but I don't like the usva blocks

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

I love what you have done with the dividers, I do agree with the elves making it a tad cluttered, but I think you have a good style of room going on!

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    i actually kinda got inspiration from @Cassiieee;s room oops cuz i liked how she used usva blocks to create a room with a backyard area etc.
    Haha! Why thank you. :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would change the state of the usva blocks underneath the butler area so it looks more complete. I like the area with the koi pond and agree that the elves clutter the room. If it's an event room you really need to figure out where people will enter from/how they're going to queue and leave an adequate amount of space for those that want to play and those that just want to sit around. As for chairs, I'm not sure where in the room you're looking for chairs for but stump chairs always go well on grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

heres the updated room; realised i gotta tidy up the host area as now it looks out of place

and while im here heres a cute beat the dragons room

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

In my opinion the best events rooms are those which you don't look at and think "where the hell am I, where's the queue, how do I get in". Simple rooms with space, Cassie's events room is one of my favs as its very nicely decorated but it's very obvious as to where you need to go.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Firstly, I know all of my replies to most of your posts are some sarcastic comment, so I'm hoping to make up for that here. Hopefully this helps.

My first bit of advice is pick a theme and stick to it. At the moment it looks like you've just looked in your inventory, saw random furni and tried to make them work. Its better to take more time with a room, but finish with a better result, than get it done and have it look tacky. But obviously writing that on its own isn't much help, so I'll post a few examples below on how to improve each room. For example...

First room:
    If you wanted a more Outdoorsy theme, replace white USVA blocks in the queue and under the throne sofa with Lost tribe stages
    - But replace the ones between the rock corners with more rock corners.
    Prices:
    USVA Block: 1c Each
    LT Stages: 2c Each
    Price change: +1c per block swapped.

Result

Or if you prefer an indoor theme, consider the following changes:

Remove Monster plant beds altogether & Replace grass with a different, light coloured floor. (Below are some examples, some more expensive than others)

White USVA Rugs:
    Grass Cost: 2c Each
    USVA Cost: 1c Each
    Price Difference: -1c Per patch replaced

Arabian Tiles:
    Tiles Cost: 2c Each
    Price Difference: +0 Per patch replaced

Italian Marble Tiles:
    Italian Cost: 7c Each
    Price Difference: +5c Per patch replaced

Examples

Second Room:
    My main criticism about the furniture used here is the use of USVA chairs. They are absolutely hideous in any room. I'd definitely recommend using a different type of seat, like the wooden ones in the Bensalem range, or stump chairs, or something along those lines. Other than that, it's not TOO bad.

Hopefully this helped @bloop;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast