HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Omg Vlogumentary just needs to come out now :///////// Becoming YouTube is also a good one to watch. It's very long though!
    Is it on youtube? If so I'll watch it soon, I hope either Vlogumentary is on YouTube or you are able to watch online, I'd even pay for it.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat. View Post
    Is it on youtube? If so I'll watch it soon, I hope either Vlogumentary is on YouTube or you are able to watch online, I'd even pay for it.
    Vlogumentary is going to be in cinemas! Yeah it is, it's a series!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Vlogumentary is going to be in cinemas! Yeah it is, it's a series!
    UK Cinemas ? If so I'll go and ask the cinema near mine and ask if they're showing when it's out.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat. View Post
    UK Cinemas ? If so I'll go and ask the cinema near mine and ask if they're showing when it's out.
    Probably not actually, I hope so! Since Shay has moved to Idaho even less work is being done on it and he has a lot of other projects so it could be a while longer anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Probably not actually, I hope so! Since Shay has moved to Idaho even less work is being done on it and he has a lot of other projects so it could be a while longer anyway.
    Yep, and situations like many things have happened such as Alli having a divorce with Charles, him finding a new partner, Colette and Shay had a new baby, Maker got bought and they built a house, so did Casey.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by conservative View Post
    Never really understood the craze behind YouTubers, but definitely not a bad life to have... particularly as they are generally pretty well-educated (often very middle class) people, so it isn't like they will have nothing to do in 10 years when they eventually die off.
    You're talking about how they might die off in 10 years. But most of the people on YouTube have already been on there for 6-8 years.

I loved the video anyway, really interesting and funny.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You're talking about how they might die off in 10 years. But most of the people on YouTube have already been on there for 6-8 years.

Quite an interesting video. I stumbled upon PointlessBlog a few years ago and now and again I will go online to watch these vloggers. I also find Alfie Deyes pretty hot but his voice is pretty annoying...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post

The majority of vloggers will die off, yes. Similarly to how Charlie McDonnall (is that how you spell it?) and his 'group' died off. Similarly to how pop stars die off.

A 30 year old talking about make up, or behaving like an embarrassing dad, does not have the same appeal as a 20 year old. At least not to screaming 12 year old girls.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by conservative View Post
    The majority of vloggers will die off, yes. Similarly to how Charlie McDonnall (is that how you spell it?) and his 'group' died off. Similarly to how pop stars die off.

A 30 year old talking about make up, or behaving like an embarrassing dad, does not have the same appeal as a 20 year old. At least not to screaming 12 year old girls.
    But a 30 year old could be talking about having kids, getting married, lots of different things. If they're still popular when they're that age then their followers will probably have followed them for a number of years and are around the same kind of age making what they're talking about still relevant. What you found funny 9 years ago, you probably wont find it funny now but you have other interests that you enjoy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    But a 30 year old could be talking about having kids, getting married, lots of different things. If they're still popular when they're that age then their followers will probably have followed them for a number of years and are around the same kind of age making what they're talking about still relevant. What you found funny 9 years ago, you probably wont find it funny now but you have other interests that you enjoy.
    How many 20 year olds do you know that obsessively watch vloggers, compared to young teens/pre-teens? The truth is though, nobody knows for certain (given how new it all is) - but evidence so far suggests that the current set of vloggers will be replaced by someone new.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast