HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealGoffEmo View Post
    That is utterly pathetic for PE!!

What grinds with me is branded clothes are'nt allowed s School Clothes (allegedly) but then they want you to wear durable Trainers/Footy Boots etc for PE/Footy but moan @ you if not durable etc and are a certain price/or and like Stan Smiths/Vans, Reebook's for main Sports in PE like Vollyball etc!
    We had quite a strict uniform so it wasn't that easy to wear branded stuff anyway, people did wear kickers and vans shoes and RI coats/bags a lot.

It's just silly how strict they are when pe stuff is all within the school anyway so it's not like people are gonna see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    We had quite a strict uniform so it wasn't that easy to wear branded stuff anyway, people did wear kickers and vans shoes and RI coats/bags a lot.

It's just silly how strict they are when pe stuff is all within the school anyway so it's not like people are gonna see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yer - just different when they want you to wear decent durable stuff like Trainers for Games and the choice is poor - as Sports Direct own the Market ... but go to JD and their Trainers would be too dear lol ... and like you say they need to go with the kit
    Last edited by UnrealGoffEmo; 25-03-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123